Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 - Bucs at Seahawks - Gameday Thread

Lets have all game discussion here.

ZOMG I can actually watch this game! I'm so excited to actually see a Bucs game on TV
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

w00t, nice start by the Bucs...defense doin well and we got 3
      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

6-0 bucs jermiane wit the sack

Comment

Man, Our O-Line is playing great.

Comment

Good job by the defence to hold them to a field goal there

Comment

56 yard punt return.. Ouch

Comment

Seattle TD.. Even more Ouch.

Comment

Nice 20 yarder by Caddy to finish the quarter

Comment

Tanard had a ban open field miss on Alexander but he looks good other than that. Barrett made a couple tough tackles in traffic on Alexander. I'm pretty happy with our new starters so far. Will Allen sucks as per usual. Didn't even bother to hold back Alexander on 1st & 1, just giving him the touchdown. So glad he's not starting anymore...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Injuries just cost us the game.

Comment

Sabby with 2 awful plays on ST. First a BIB then tipping the ball into the endzone. Then Will Allen, my 2nd least favorite player on the team gives up a TD to Morris. McCown sucks by the way. Holds on to the ball longer than Simms, only he doesn't even have nearly as good of an arm.

Sorry guys, but we could be in for a 3-13 type season if Garcia & Simms aren't able to play. Losing Caddy only compounds the problems. Bring on the draft!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                          Sabby with 2 awful plays on ST. First a BIB then tipping the ball into the endzone. Then Will Allen, my 2nd least favorite player on the team gives up a TD to Morris. McCown sucks by the way. Holds on to the ball longer than Simms, only he doesn't even have nearly as good of an arm.

Sorry guys, but we could be in for a 3-13 type season if Garcia & Simms aren't able to play. Losing Caddy only compounds the problems. Bring on the draft!
                          I wouldn't base the whole season on this one game. In Sabby's defense, that ball took a weird bounce and he couldn't change his arm motion. Garcia should probably stayed out the rest of the game so he doesn't get a concussion, and Caddy at worst has a couple of severely bruised ribs, I don't think he was hurting enough for that to be a break. Why did we even have Will Allen in their at the time, why not Tanard Jackson?

We also have a lot of positives from this game, O-Line is fantastic, but Davin Joseph needs to work on not giving up a lot of penalties, Our defense is way faster than it was last year, and Galloway had a few nice deepballs before Garcia got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            I wouldn't base the whole season on this one game. In Sabby's defense, that ball took a weird bounce and he couldn't change his arm motion. Garcia should probably stayed out the rest of the game so he doesn't get a concussion, and Caddy at worst has a couple of severely bruised ribs, I don't think he was hurting enough for that to be a break. Why did we even have Will Allen in their at the time, why not Tanard Jackson?

We also have a lot of positives from this game, O-Line is fantastic, but Davin Joseph needs to work on not giving up a lot of penalties, Our defense is way faster than it was last year, and Galloway had a few nice deepballs before Garcia got hurt.
                            The OLine is great. We have all day to pass and I fully believe we would've stayed in the game if Garcia didn't get hurt. Why was Allen in the game? Beats me, but I assume it was because Kelly got hurt so Tanard moved to nickelback with Buchanon starting. Our coaches must have Allen slightly behind Tanard on the depth chart so the move makes sense, but he shouldn't see the field IMO.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i hope its not going to be another long season

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information