Tiki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki

Well there are rumours of Tiki coming to the Bucs, I doubt it would happen, but wow i would be ecsatic, he could come in at around week 7-8ish, plays with ronde

I like Earnest Graham just fine, but it is possible. Tiki hates training camp and preseason football, but he wouldn't have to deal with either if he signed now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

sure

grahams looked good though

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Sidenote: Are we still allowed to call Graham Mr. Preseason?

Comment

The Giants still own Barber's rights, first off.

Secondly, if Barber turned in his retirement papers to the league office, then I don't believe he can come back this season.

I'm wondering from who or where this rumor originated, because it obviously wasn't thought out.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            Graham is my Mr. Forever. I've always liked him as a player and he really has a passion for the game that's wonderful to see. Just call him a gamer.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              The Giants still own Barber's rights, first off.

Secondly, if Barber turned in his retirement papers to the league office, then I don't believe he can come back this season.

I'm wondering from who or where this rumor originated, because it obviously wasn't thought out.
              I don't know about the 2nd part of the post, but the Giants do still own Tiki's rights. And it isn't like we have a whole handful of picks left over to trade for him thanks to the Plummer/Sims trades.

We would be better off pursuing Ricky freakin Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                I thought he shed the "Mr. August" nickname after the 2 TDs against the Saints.

Comment

I don't know, guys. I like the Pittman/Graham duo. While they kinda possess similar styles I think you guys would either be better served if you had a fullback like Alstott, whose one of my favorites, or a change of pace back with a ton of speed.

Oh, and if you're wondering why a Saints fan is coming around a Bucs thread more often these days is because I am representing the NFC South and the winner. I can pull for the Bucs and Panthers a whole hell of a lot more than I can the Falcons.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                    I don't know about the 2nd part of the post, but the Giants do still own Tiki's rights. And it isn't like we have a whole handful of picks left over to trade for him thanks to the Plummer/Sims trades.

We would be better off pursuing Ricky freakin Williams.
                    Tiki or bust. Ricky Williams & Corey Dillon are major downgrades over Pittman & Graham.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information