X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay @ Detroit

This weeks Game Day thread.

So..

More defensive domination against opposing Offenses?

Can Earnest Graham and Michael Bennett establish a run game?

Does Garcia's perfect interception total remain?

Does Gaines Adams get another sack?

Can Mark Jones finally return a kick for a TD?

The list of Q's goes on and on.

im a little worrierd bout the lions, remember we just beat them last year and they only got better but so has us i say 28-21 bucs

Comment

Originally posted by zCaddyz View Post
      im a little worrierd bout the lions, remember we just beat them last year and they only got better but so has us i say 28-21 bucs
      Yes they are better than they were last year, but our defense is super improved from last year and we have JEFF GARCIA.

Comment

Detroit would scare me more if they had a better pass defense and a poor run defense, instead of the other way around. Jeff and company can exploit a poor pass defense, the same cannot be said for Earnest Graham and a guy who's been on the team for not even a week's worth of practice.

Comment

I want to say that we will handle them easily...but I have a bad feeling...
          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

We got i mean we got to stop teams making first down when it was 3 and 8, i think thee titians had over 50% on making a first on third down

Comment

-bucs lost this game more then lions won it

-draft d-line

-graica still is a beast

-i like gaines, but we should got johnson

-we ran well

-omg what where we doing today
              Last edited by zCaddyz; 10-21-2007, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Everyone on offense, outside of Graham and Hilliard, should donate their paychecks, because they sure as hell, didn't earn them!

What a bloody debacle, look no further than the players on the field, don't try and blame this one on anyone but them, it was a disgrace, if the players want answers, tell them to go look in the mirror!

"Professional (and I use that term very loosely) football players" my ass!

Unless we have manageable downs, where we can keep a defense some what guessing, our O-line couldn't pass wind, let alone pass protect!

Trueblood needs to pull his finger out of his ass, or he'll be looking for a new team, and on tonights performance he shouldn't hold his breath!

Garcia's stats will look pretty, but if you can't take a snap, or hand the bloody ball off properly it means squat!

7 damn penalty's when I last looked, and God knows how many unforced errors, I applaud Gruden for staying on the sideline, instead of running on to the field to kick the players asses around the field, though I guess he thought Detroit had that covered!

Holy sh*t, if they play like that next week, I'll ask for a bloody refund!

Defensively we were average at best, and watching rookie Calvin Johnson stiff-arm Cato June on his way to the endzone, pretty much summed up our defensive performance.

Gosh darn it......I need a sedative

Comment

Do u guys think the refs where keeping a exrta eye on the bucs, and also what really got me was white getting 3 sacks and johnson putting the dagger in us

Comment

Originally posted by zCaddyz View Post
                    Do u guys think the refs where keeping a exrta eye on the bucs, and also what really got me was white getting 3 sacks and johnson putting the dagger in us

The Bucs fumbling at the 1 yard line was the dagger, and summarizes the game perfectly. The Lions had no answer for the Bucs O really, they just took advantage of the Bucs mistakes, of which there were too many, that were too costly.

Blocked punt - without that do the Lions score

Josephs late hit - without that flag maybe Bryant doesn't miss the FG

Horrible game and one that could potentially haunt them. If the Bucs miss the playoffs by 1 game, this is the game they should all point to where they let it get away from them.
                    "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                      Everyone on offense, outside of Graham and Hilliard, should donate their paychecks, because they sure as hell, didn't earn them!

What a bloody debacle, look no further than the players on the field, don't try and blame this one on anyone but them, it was a disgrace, if the players want answers, tell them to go look in the mirror!

"Professional (and I use that term very loosely) football players" my ass!

Unless we have manageable downs, where we can keep a defense some what guessing, our O-line couldn't pass wind, let alone pass protect!

Trueblood needs to pull his finger out of his ass, or he'll be looking for a new team, and on tonights performance he shouldn't hold his breath!

Garcia's stats will look pretty, but if you can't take a snap, or hand the bloody ball off properly it means squat!

7 damn penalty's when I last looked, and God knows how many unforced errors, I applaud Gruden for staying on the sideline, instead of running on to the field to kick the players asses around the field, though I guess he thought Detroit had that covered!

Holy sh*t, if they play like that next week, I'll ask for a bloody refund!

Defensively we were average at best, and watching rookie Calvin Johnson stiff-arm Cato June on his way to the endzone, pretty much summed up our defensive performance.

Gosh darn it......I need a sedative
                      jesus chill out dude

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Great to see you post again Merlin.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                          Great to see you post again Merlin.
                          Cheers 24, I no longer get the time to drop in like I used to unfortunatly, but on a positive note, I'm traveling to Tampa for the Jags game this week, it'll be my first time in the States so I can't wait.

Beans, what can I say..............bite me!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                            I want to say that we will handle them easily...but I have a bad feeling...

my bad :S I won't say stuff like this anymore
                            Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                            Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                            A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                              Beans, what can I say..............bite me!?!
                              maybe later

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information