Bucs Vs Jags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs Vs Jags

King of florida title on the line "mia dont count", i hope the bucs come out blazing to make up the 5 heartattacks they gave me last sunday

Weve got to stop the run , and force them to put the ball in grays hand

Comment

Nice run by Bennett :)

Comment

sigh, ficking Bucs
        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Another game we should have won

Comment

god ******* dammit

missed hilliard by thismuch

adsusdfopgbdas'ngdofjnghj5ortnsdfng'g

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

We got outplayed by a good defense. There is no shame in that. We just need our running defense and offense to show up and then we might actually have something.

Comment

Looks like this may be Gruden's last year, hopefully he has made his last draft pick.

Comment

Good game y'all. Best NFL game I've seen in awhile, since Jaguars either blow out or get blown out. Definitely coulda gone either way. Garcia didn't play his best, but he's beastly.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Penn looked good today, gaines didnt play much but he put a nice move on there tackle in the 4th

next year's draft we need a d-linemen who can get to the qb

Comment

This game, and last weeks game, are the types of games you see from a 7-9 to 9-7 football team. The ability is there, but they just aren't firing on all cylindars. Two winnable games against pretty good teams that slipped away.

I guess Garcia was bound to have a bad game.
                      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by zCaddyz View Post
                        Penn looked good today, gaines didnt play much but he put a nice move on there tackle in the 4th

next year's draft we need a d-linemen who can get to the qb
                        You know it isn't good when you are still lacking a pass rush after drafting one 4th Overall in the previous draft.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                          You know it isn't good when you are still lacking a pass rush after drafting one 4th Overall in the previous draft.
                          Is Adams supposed to do it all by himself. Haye has been average (some games), but Hovan, Spires, and Carter have been downright awful all season.

The whole D will not really function the way it should until the pass rush picks up, and with the talent the Bucs have on the d-line, it won't be this year.

D-line should be priority #1 in FA and if that isn't successful then the draft.
                          "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                            Is Adams supposed to do it all by himself. Haye has been average (some games), but Hovan, Spires, and Carter have been downright awful all season.

The whole D will not really function the way it should until the pass rush picks up, and with the talent the Bucs have on the d-line, it won't be this year.

D-line should be priority #1 in FA and if that isn't successful then the draft.
                            No he is not, but 1.5 sacks is not what anyone desires or expects out of a player drafted at the top of the 1st round. It isn't like he is being double-teamed, he is just not making the plays he should be making. Sure he has some time, but as an older rookie, we need to see some production, and we need it soon.
                            Last edited by Caddy; 10-29-2007, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Ellis to TB would be ultra-sexy imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information