Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Williams

    Raiders wavied him, i would love to bring him back to his hometown if it wasnt for caddy i think we would of prob had got him plz plz john sign him

  • #2
    Mike Williams is rubbish. We do not need him in Tampa Bay.

    Comment


    • #3
      Raiders waived him because he can't catch a cold. As much as I like him and wanted him for a while, he's worthless on our team. A very poor man's Michael Clayton, and that's saying something.

      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        Guys never been a good pro, his productive college days were four years ago, and he isn't even worth the time investment by the asst. coaches.
        "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

        My Grandfather

        Comment


        • #5
          any1 if we worked him out yet?

          Comment


          • #6
            At this point, all Mike Williams has going for him as an NFL WR is....

            1. He was a good college WR.
            2. He's tall.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              At this point, all Mike Williams has going for him as an NFL WR is....

              1. He was a good college WR.
              2. He's tall.
              Hell I got one of those, maybe I can make someone's practice squad. What's a practice squad player make?
              "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

              My Grandfather

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                Hell I got one of those, maybe I can make someone's practice squad. What's a practice squad player make?
                Are you pudgy, unable to catch and have zero work ethic? SIGNED!

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Are you pudgy, unable to catch and have zero work ethic? SIGNED!
                  Hey I got a couple those too. I think I'm on my way to the active roster.
                  "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

                  My Grandfather

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information