Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we just lost to a guy named after a herb

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Sage can chuck the ball pretty well, but all he does is look for two receivers underneath. It's not that hard to stop that.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

New Tradition: Every time the Bucs lose I will eat a lemon. With only a half Packet of splenda to save my tastebuds.

Comment

Frustrating game. But like the DET and JAX games this one was winnable. Miscues really cost them yesterday. Just like in DET with the botched snap on the 1 yard line, yesterday when they botched the snap and HOU recovered you could feel the game getting out of reach.

I'll be glad to see Garcia back in the game next week. Overall I was pleased with the way McCown played the last two games. On the road the last two weeks McCown was 54 for 75 (75&#37;) 579 yds. 2 TDs 1 INT. The big thing though is he was sacked 7 times, and he could have reduced that number if he would get rid of the ball quicker or just throw it away.

Is he the answer? Who knows? You couldn't reach that conclusion after the win in NO and you can't after the loss in HOU.
          "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

I've been away the last few days and didn't get to catch the game, but from what I've read, it sounds like a frustrating loss.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
              I've been away the last few days and didn't get to catch the game, but from what I've read, it sounds like a frustrating loss.
              It was. 10
              "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information