X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerramy Stevens suspended for one game

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3150790

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Does anyone in this forum care? Our 3rd string TE is being suspended for a game. Oh No!

Comment

there's not much else in this forum. It's not that big of a deal that i posted some information...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Nobody's mad at you...don't worry.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Stevens. Even if he gets banished from the league forever I'll never forget his catch to beat NO.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information