Buccaneers vs. 49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buccaneers vs. 49ers

Tampa Bay rolls into the Bay Area in what was supposed to be a primetime game, now scheduled at 4 pm EST.

Shaun Hill is starting for the 49ers. He made his first career start and was impressive against the bengals, but then again, it is the bengals. He'll be facing a much tougher defense.

Also, Jeff Garcia will be making his return to SF. I'm still a huge Garcia fan and i root for him all the time (will be rooting for you guys in the playoffs because of him) but i hope he loses this week ;)

Heres to a good game with no injuries!

I'm so jealous, my buddy is goin to see thisgame, I hate him for it
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I'm a little uneasy about the 49ers. They have nothing to lose at this point in the season and a team with nothing to lose is a dangerous one. But does it matter? No, because we already clinched the Divisional Championship :).

Comment

i think our d will step up and score 14 on them wit the o scoring another 14, no gaines adams will have 2 sacks, mr jackson will have a pick......................is it a home game or no cuz we stink when we go to the west coast

Comment

Byron Storer.. my brother went to Central Catholic with him i heard hes not bad on the bucs
          WIN, LOSE, OR TIE, 49ERS TILL I DIE.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
            I'm so jealous, my buddy is goin to see thisgame, I hate him for it
            I'm going to the Panthers game. 50 yard line 10th row or so. Might get field passes too. BRAAP!

Oh yeah then I'm going to the Outback Bowl. Best break ever!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
              I'm going to the Panthers game. 50 yard line 10th row or so. Might get field passes too. BRAAP!

Oh yeah then I'm going to the Outback Bowl. Best break ever!
              I actually haven't decided if I'm going this year. Depends what happens on the 31st, with the USF game and all...;)

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                I actually haven't decided if I'm going this year. Depends what happens on the 31st, with the USF game and all...;)
                I'm not a big fan of Tennessee or Wisconsin, but I think it's a pretty good even matchup. I can't wait to see the 2nd most overrated QB in the draft in person.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Tennessee or Wisconsin, but I think it's a pretty good even matchup. I can't wait to see the 2nd most overrated QB in the draft in person.
                  It doesn't really look to be an exciting game, maybe a close one, but Ainge + Donovan = Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                    It doesn't really look to be an exciting game, maybe a close one, but Ainge + Donovan = Yawn.
                    That's what I meant. I like some of Tennessee's young defenders, and I like Beckum and Ikegwuonu. Stuck there...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      I'm a little uneasy about the 49ers. They have nothing to lose at this point in the season and a team with nothing to lose is a dangerous one. But does it matter? No, because we already clinched the Divisional Championship :).
                      I guess my unease was warranted.

Comment

We suck against West Coast teams. We're going to need to outgain our opponents (probably NYG) by 300 to win in the playoffs. Our red zone offense is one of the most futile in history, and we generally just freeze up and selfdestruct every time we cross the 40, which is often.

I really think we're gonna lose if we play the Giants in the playoffs. The Giants always seem to be outplayed, but they always manage to make some key plays in the 2nd half to come through victorious, especially on the road. We don't match up well at all. They have a good running game, good pass rush, and their defense is opportunistic.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We suck against West Coast teams. We're going to need to outgain our opponents (probably NYG) by 300 to win in the playoffs. Our red zone offense is one of the most futile in history, and we generally just freeze up and selfdestruct every time we cross the 40, which is often.

I really think we're gonna lose if we play the Giants in the playoffs. The Giants always seem to be outplayed, but they always manage to make some key plays in the 2nd half to come through victorious, especially on the road. We don't match up well at all. They have a good running game, good pass rush, and their defense is opportunistic.
                          Honestly, I never got my hopes up for the 49ers game. I believe we played them in similar circumstances 2 years ago and lost on the road then as well.

We have 1 week to sort out any problems and then get ready for the Giants. I think our defense will be able to trouble them, particularly Eli Manning. If we can continually force turnovers and win the turnover battle we should have enough to get the win.

Comment

I tihnk I may want to play the Skins again...can that happen??
                            Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                            Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                            A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I really was not expecting you guys to lose to the 9ers. What happened out there?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information