No announcement yet.

Amobi Okoye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it will sound crazy to you guys, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carriker was the #1 DL on the Bucs' draft board.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradentonian View Post
      I know it will sound crazy to you guys, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carriker was the #1 DL on the Bucs' draft board.
      At what position? It is possible.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Bradentonian View Post
        I think DT is a more pressing need than DE right now, so I think a DT is at the top of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          I think DT is a more pressing need than DE right now, so I think a DT is at the top of the list.
          Carriker could project to UT in our D but he is not worthy of such a high pick

Comment

There just fewer teams that have a need for Petterson that draft directly below us than for Thomas or CJ. Arizona, Washington, Miami definitly have no interest in him, fewer options will reduce the trade value.
            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I think a team like the 49ers could take more of a liking to one of the top DLs and try to go up and get him.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information