Bucs vs Gaints: Gameday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs vs Gaints: Gameday Thread

Cant wait till the game, i think we should pull out a win if we stop there run game "TROTTER" and our o-line needs to step up

Big game for me. I'm against pretty much all of my family and a lot of my friends.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by zCaddyz View Post
      Cant wait till the game, i think we should pull out a win if we stop there run game "TROTTER" and our o-line needs to step up
      Are you saying Ruud isn't good against the run...?

Bucs 17-14. They're beat up, we can run on them, we have a physical D, and Eli is there QB.

Comment

Don't worry about zCaddyz T2. It's hard to understand what he is trying to say at the best of times.

Comment

nah ruuds of the chain wit it u knows dude does his dizzle naw mean but the boy trotter is dumb sick it wit it stright up head bussa..............in other words there rb ways more then ruud and i think trotter would be better for the run

Comment

See what I mean...

Comment

weights more then ruud is what i mean

Comment

I wasn't just referring to that particular spelling error.

Comment

i know, i wrote the other way just because if u cant understand when i write normal then im not and keep it hood lol

Comment

I'm lost.

Trotter is a monster. He moves a lot better than one would expect because he knows where to be on the field. There would be no drop-off between him and Ruud.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      I'm lost.

Trotter is a monster. He moves a lot better than one would expect because he knows where to be on the field. There would be no drop-off between him and Ruud.
                      Except in Coverage, and he still doesnt move as well as Ruud, and is probably not in as good shape, there would be a big drop off IMO(unless of course you are joking, in which case disregard this)

Comment

Why mess with something that works? Ruud will see the majority of plays at LB this week and I think the only time that Trotter sees the field is during obvious running downs where I'd be tempted to replace June instead of Ruud anyway.

Comment

yeah i forgot about june, what do you guys think out him i only remember him in the first half of the season but i havent really been keeping a eye out

Comment

Originally posted by zCaddyz View Post
                            yeah i forgot about june, what do you guys think out him i only remember him in the first half of the season but i havent really been keeping a eye out
                            He has been good. Can't really fault him for a whole lot this year. But honestly, you can't really fault a whole lot of players on defense this year.

Comment

Do you guys often not sell out games? I think there are still a bunch of tickets left. I know they tried to put a restriction on them only allowed Florida residents to buy them. But apparently the district attonery of NY wrote a threatening letter and got that removed today.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information