Bucs vs Gaints: Gameday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    Except in Coverage, and he still doesnt move as well as Ruud, and is probably not in as good shape, there would be a big drop off IMO(unless of course you are joking, in which case disregard this)
    Umm, I don't think so. Trotter got great depth in coverage and made some nice tackles from it. He actually saved some touchdowns. Coverage is about footwork and technique, not speed. Ruud might be faster or more athletic than Trotter, but Trotter moves very well for his size. He plays like a man possessed. Ruud is getting too much credit for his tackle output, when really the MLB in our scheme is supposed to make all the tackles. I'd be happy with either player starting.

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Do you guys often not sell out games? I think there are still a bunch of tickets left. I know they tried to put a restriction on them only allowed Florida residents to buy them. But apparently the district attonery of NY wrote a threatening letter and got that removed today.
    The Bucs actually sell a ton of season tickets and have a huge waiting list. We have great attendance, but playoff football is different. I was at the Panthers game and guys were saying that the crowd would be a problem because Tampa residents can't afford the playoff tickets, especially after Christmas. Obviously NY/NJ is a different story and we have a lot of empty seats available for this game for those who can afford it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      The Bucs actually sell a ton of season tickets and have a huge waiting list. We have great attendance, but playoff football is different. I was at the Panthers game and guys were saying that the crowd would be a problem because Tampa residents can't afford the playoff tickets, especially after Christmas. Obviously NY/NJ is a different story and we have a lot of empty seats available for this game for those who can afford it.
      Thats a bad move by the Bucs then. The tickets are expensive. I looked and was shocked. I put best available and they gave me seats in the second level that were 350 each. I don't believe the Giants raise their ticket prices much, if at all for the playoffs. Bad move by the Bucs for pricing out their loyal fans. Just going by what I see on other all Giants mesage boards, there are a ton of people traveling down to Florida this weekend.

Comment

Thats a bad move by the Bucs then. The tickets are expensive. I was looked and was shocked. I don't believe the Giants raise their ticket prices much, if at all for the playoffs. Bad move by the Bucs for pricing out their loyal fans. Just going by what I see on other all Giants mesage boards, there are a ton of people traveling down to Florida this weekend.
        It's a horrible move. The Tampa area is a beautiful place to visit nonetheless, so I can't see why Giants fans wouldn't wanna make the trip for a weekend. They might not wanna make it into too much of a home game, you know, being 7-1 on the road and all.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I definitely considered going down for this one. However it seemed a bit too expensive for a three day trip right after the holidays.

Comment

I definitely considered going down for this one. However it seemed a bit too expensive for a three day trip right after the holidays.
            It's expensive, but it's definitely worth it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It's expensive, but it's definitely worth it.
              Maybe. I've been to the Giants last two playoff games (one at home, and one at Philly), and we've lost both. I think maybe its best I sit this one out.

Comment

Maybe. I've been to the Giants last two playoff games (one at home, and one at Philly), and we've lost both. I think maybe its best I sit this one out.
                Yeah I been a jinx past couple games so I decided I am going not going to go for a while until I feel better about it! lol.

Comment

June Doubtful, Sears Questionable. Not the greatest news in the world going into a playoff game.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/3783

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                    June Doubtful, Sears Questionable. Not the greatest news in the world going into a playoff game.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/3783
                    BLEEEEEP at June doubtful. We need our best guys in the box against Jacobs, at least Nece has experience.

Sears is no big deal. He played like crap near the end of the season and Lehr looked good against the Panthers. Very small drop off IMO. We run mostly to the right anyway and I don't think that will change, as Lehr is great at pulling.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah at least the players who may need to fill in have plenty of starting experience although it always hurts to lose starters no matter who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                        Yeah at least the players who may need to fill in have plenty of starting experience although it always hurts to lose starters no matter who they are.
                        It hurts losing starters in a game when you were planning on using them sparingly anyway. What are the chances?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It hurts losing starters in a game when you were planning on using them sparingly anyway. What are the chances?
                          Unfortunately for us, the chances were pretty good. :(

Comment

I'll be 100% shocked if we win this game.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Hopefully half-time will give the team time to turn the game back in our favour. Wait till the 4th quarter before passing full judgment.

Comment

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

dammit spurlock

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information