Official Bucs Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bucs Draft Thread

We don't have an official Draft thread yet, and it is quite a priority, so let's make all general Bucs draft discussion here.

To start the debate, which players do you guys want most with our 2 2nd rounders, and would any of you want to trade up and target a player in the late 1st?

Have Fun!

sig by BoneKrusher

O think if michael griffen were there with our first second rounder, then that would be a must, with our second pick i think abiamiri would be perfect even though i doubt he would be there. As of trading up, i think if one of the two big name safetys(landry or Nelson) are there at the late teens or early 20s then we should make the move

Comment

Ummm I definitely like Meriweather over Griffen, and if Meriweather can stay on the field he will be a steal for someone in round 2

I'm a big BUster Davis fan, but I dont see it being likely the BUcs take him

I like LaMarr Woodley a lot in round 2

To me Patrick Willis and Levi Brown would be worth trading up into the 1st round for

Comment

1. CJ
        2. Weddle
        2. Abiamiri
        3. Mebane

Comment

1. CJ
          2a. Kalil
          2b. Abiamiri
          3. Rouse
          4. K. Brown
          5. Durant
          6. CB or LT
          7. KR

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

1:CJ
            2a:Meriweather
            2b:Abiamiri
            3: Kareem Brown
            4:Stephen Nicholas/Jonathon Wade
            5: OL
            6: Special Teams
            7: Longshot DL

Comment

1 - CJ, Thomas, Quinn

2a - Tim Crowder - Ryan Kalil

2b - Tank Tyler - Justin Harrell

3 - Sabby Pisicitelli - John Wendling

4 - Antwan Barnes - Zak Deossie

Comment

This turned from the Buc Draft thread to Mock Draft thread.. Nice

Comment

After pretty good performances at the combine, who do you prefer out of safeties Weddle, Wendling ans Piscitelli? They all ran similar 40's (4.48, or within .1 for all three), and looked pretty athletic from the results I saw. I'd factor in value here too, as in I'd prefer Wendling with our third rounder than Weddle with our first second rounder, for example. Just curious, because since safety is quite deep this year, I think taking one of these guys later on would be better than putting some sort of package together to jump back into the first for reggie nelson.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

We shouldn't trade up for Nelson unless it is a very good deal. With the depth at DE as well we should use one of our picks on a day 1 DE.
                    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by irishbucsfan View Post
                      After pretty good performances at the combine, who do you prefer out of safeties Weddle, Wendling ans Piscitelli? They all ran similar 40's (4.48, or within .1 for all three), and looked pretty athletic from the results I saw. I'd factor in value here too, as in I'd prefer Wendling with our third rounder than Weddle with our first second rounder, for example. Just curious, because since safety is quite deep this year, I think taking one of these guys later on would be better than putting some sort of package together to jump back into the first for reggie nelson.
                      I think we should take a safety later rather than sooner...and nice to see you around MCJones...
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

If Meriweather is there for our first pick in the second, we have to take a look at him. If not, I think we need to get Piscitelli.

Comment

Weddle
                          Griffin
                          Meriweather
                          Wendling
                          Piscatelli

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            If Meriweather is there for our first pick in the second, we have to take a look at him. If not, I think we need to get Piscitelli.

piscitelli would be an awful pick with our second rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                              I think we should take a safety later rather than sooner...and nice to see you around MCJones...
                              This is getting ridiculous. I'm getting private messages from people too calling me mcjones, when I seriously have no idea what's going on. What did this guy do that has obviously touuched a nerve? Because I seem to be the only one in the dark here.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information