Greg Olson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Olson

Meet our new QBs coach. I like this move and I hope hiring him leads to a more diverse passing offense and I think we will use our RBs more for dumpoffs. Drafting a good receiving back has to become a priority for depth to spell Graham.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsd...px?newsid=6286

sig by BoneKrusher

Glad to see someone with experience outside the WCO.

Comment

Seems to be a good year to pick up a decent receiving back in the 4th to 7th round primarily due to the influx of underclass running backs.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        Seems to be a good year to pick up a decent receiving back in the 4th to 7th round primarily due to the influx of underclass running backs.
        Honestly there are very few backs I wouldn't be happy to see us draft. One of them is Steve Slaton, not sure after that. We gotta cut Pittman.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          Honestly there are very few backs I wouldn't be happy to see us draft. One of them is Steve Slaton, not sure after that. We gotta cut Pittman.
          I am nearly 100% sure Pittman is a FA and remember reading an article saying he wanted to test FA.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            I am nearly 100% sure Pittman is a FA and remember reading an article saying he wanted to test FA.
            I haven't been keeping tabs with FA really. I try to browse and lurk the different Bucs forums but it's too frustrating. The only thing I agree with on those boards are the numerous fire Gruden threads.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information