Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tampa Bay Rays Thread

I can't be the only one that cares.

The Bucs team board isnt really made up of FLA natives.

GO BLUE JAYS

Comment

HAHAHA what a joke. I wish I was Team Leader just for this moment.

USF thread and I kill!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        The Bucs team board isnt really made up of FLA natives.

GO BLUE JAYS
        Rays will finish in third this year. Just you wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          Rays will finish in third this year. Just you wait...
          Does anyone care? We already know who's making the playoffs from that division every year. Such a long, pointless season.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

How many of the Bucs fans on this board actually live in Tampa? Like two?

Yankees 4 lief.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

What a waste of html code this thread is.

Comment

i had box seats to a rays game it was pretty fun i met nasty nate and swiz beats

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  USF thread and I kill!
                  Gruden does go to most of the Home B-Ball games...

Comment

Gruden does go to most of the Home B-Ball games...
                    Gransberry is the ****...I'm cool with a USF basketball thread.

Very sad story BTW. I was watching the USF-UCONN game until about halfway through the 2nd half when I had to go, so I taped it figuring I'd watch it when I get home. The next morning I went for breakfast with my dad (also a UCONN fan) and we were talking about the team....and then he said the score (really abruptly too)!! He's not as big of a fan as I am so I figured he would've missed it too. It was such a good ending that I wished he didn't spoil it, but I probably would've broken every remote in my house with the turnovers and late-game collapse.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Gransberry is the ****...I'm cool with a USF basketball thread.

Very sad story BTW. I was watching the USF-UCONN game until about halfway through the 2nd half when I had to go, so I taped it figuring I'd watch it when I get home. The next morning I went for breakfast with my dad (also a UCONN fan) and we were talking about the team....and then he said the score (really abruptly too)!! He's not as big of a fan as I am so I figured he would've missed it too. It was such a good ending that I wished he didn't spoil it, but I probably would've broken every remote in my house with the turnovers and late-game collapse.
                      Yeah, Gransberry and Jones are the ****..Too bad that's all we have.

Ah man, that sucks. I remember cheering at the turnover, than promptly cussing my TV Screen out because Jones picked the worst time to have his worst shooting game.

Comment

Yeah, Gransberry and Jones are the ****..Too bad that's all we have.

Ah man, that sucks. I remember cheering at the turnover, than promptly cussing my TV Screen out because Jones picked the worst time to have his worst shooting game.
                        I wasn't impressed by Jones other than from a physical standpoint. The hispanic G/F was pretty hot (shooting).

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I wasn't impressed by Jones other than from a physical standpoint. The hispanic G/F was pretty hot (shooting).
                          Normally Verdejo Goes 1 for 9 and Jones puts up 20+. Just a weird night. Verdejo has tons of Potential but has 0 consistency, He's only a soph or Junior though so there still is time.

Edit: I think we should go ahead and call this the OT Sports thread :P

Comment

I think we should just call this the "boost your post count" thread.

Maybe it's the fact that the game was live, but that 16-0 run that DePaul just put on us gave me 3x the heart-attacks I had during the USF game. Could 10 wins in a row get any more exciting?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think we should just call this the "boost your post count" thread.

Maybe it's the fact that the game was live, but that 16-0 run that DePaul just put on us gave me 3x the heart-attacks I had during the USF game. Could 10 wins in a row get any more exciting?
                              March Madness...

Anyway, The buzz is Kazmir-Shields-Garza = Glavine-Avery-Smoltz.

I see it...I think long term if they all stay healthy they could be that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information