Garcia To The Bucs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia To The Bucs?

Just read comments from Jeff Garcia's agent. He said that if the Bucs want him Garcia would be very interested in playing there. The Bucs have the cap room to sign him, too.

Here is a link to the story:

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/2860

Thoughts?

Oh, so now we got some money!?!....lols

I really hope we don't pick up Garcia or Johnson, IMO, it would be a step backwards, I'm not sure either of these guy's would be able to last the season anyway.

Comment

Garcia is a bad, very old QB. He played very well in philly for 1/2 a year but was awful for the past 6 years or so. I can't see him being much of an upgrade over Simms or Rattay. Our money could be much better spent on other things besides him.
      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Picking up Garcia would hardly be a step backwards, as I believe that Simms would still be given every opportunity to be the starter. Simms needs the competition, and we need a second QB who is capable of winning games.

Gruden is going to pick up a vet QB, Garcia is the best one available in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
          Gruden is going to pick up a vet QB.
          Really,.........do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
            Really,.........do you have a link?
            Check out his end of the season press conference on the official Bucs site.

Comment

I could see Garcia as a Buc. Experienced Vet who can come in and teach Simms whilst also playing if things go down hill quick.

Comment

i think johnson would be a better pick up, he could mentor simms and he knows the system

Comment

Highly doubt we sign him. It all depends on Rattay returning or not. I definitely don't want us to sign him if it costs 4 million.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We have had Johnson and Simms on the same roster before. Whats the point of bringing him back.

Comment

looks like it is going to happen

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/2880

Comment

Live press conference on the Bucs official site right now!!!

Great signing!

Comment

congrads i hope you guys can help garcia by getting CJ

Comment

I love the signing, he is the perfect west coast guy, and he has no problem competing with simms

Comment

looks like we might have gotten plummer as well?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786694

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information