Good idea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good idea?

After reading Scott's blog yesterday, I was wondering if you guys would be open to the idea of trading up with the Broncos if someone we valued was around @ #12? It would all depend on who was there, but I tinhk that it would be in our best interest to trade with the Broncos if the opportunity arises.

Thoughts?
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

To get who? Nobody there really fits our need area unless Sweed's stock soars before the combine.

Comment

Unless it's Sedrick Ellis or Glenn Dorsey, I'm not buying.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i would trade the draft for glenn dorsey

Comment

Originally posted by duane75 View Post
          i would trade the draft for glenn dorsey
          Well I'm sure every Buc fan is glad you aren't in charge.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

ok whatever you say

Comment

and why not

Comment

Because it's dumb. And even the Patriots who I believe all of us would agree was the best team last year have more than one hole. Why trade a whole draft for one player?? Remember the last time that happened. The Saints for Ricky Williams. That turned around and bit them in the ass. And believe me it's not cuz I am a Dorsey hater. I am an LSU fan through and through but come on the whole draft for one player. No player is that good.

Comment

i just se that dominating dt that makes us sick but i know chuckie wont if we stay at 20 then a wr or a cb i dont see a qb worth takin at 20 but jenkins from s.fla would be sweet also jackson from cal

Comment

Huh?? I think you agreed with me and don't want to take a QB but Desean Jackson or Mike Jenkins would be picks you are fond of, yes??

Comment

desean definetly we need more speed at wr perfrect pick with galloway still around im not ready to give up on stovall and clayton but someone small and fast would make a sick 4 wr set plus we could use a punt return man thats dangerous

Comment

but do you see tanard jackson moving to corner with piscitelli playing safety

Comment

Originally posted by duane75 View Post
                          desean definetly we need more speed at wr perfrect pick with galloway still around im not ready to give up on stovall and clayton but someone small and fast would make a sick 4 wr set plus we could use a punt return man thats dangerous
                          When do we ever run 4 WR sets? Jackson makes no sense for our offense.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

and why not?

Comment

Because he is puny at 5'9 169 and we all saw how effective Joey Galloway was against physical corners this year...Galloway is almost 2 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier. We also run a WCO where most of our routes are short/intermediate ones to the inside, like slants, ins and curls, and that's not Jackson's strength. Jackson is good at bubble screens and deep posts, routes we rarely run. I like his elusiveness but he wouldn't be used properly in our offense and we're better off drafting a bigger receiver that still has some speed but can also go across the middle....like Devin Thomas.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information