Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Draft

This is interesting. That is some serious speed coming to the team.

<link removed>

Do you guys like it?
    Last edited by Geo; 11-21-2008, 04:35 PM.

I think its pretty good. With Jenkins off the board then a speed receiver doesn't bother me as much (as long as its not DeSean Jackson). I'd be happy with the team getting a speed WR and RB in this draft.

Comment

<removed> has had us taking Avery in the 1st for a while now. I don't buy it, but they have done a good job in the past of predicting the Bucs draft strategy. I think there is too much chance that Avery is available in the 2nd for us to take him at 20. I'd rather get raped in a trade down than blow a mid 1st rounder on him. And wouldn't we take Sweed or Jackson over Avery anyway?

I'd prefer if we didn't use our first 2 picks on offensive skill positions, personally.
      Last edited by Geo; 11-21-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

That is a completely dud draft. I would be extremely disappointed with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
          That is a completely dud draft. I would be extremely disappointed with that.

No joke! This would make my head explode.

Comment

I am not down... but that probably means it will happen. Every season I am immediatly disapointed, then work to convince myself they drafted well. This mock draft would definitley fall under that experience.

Comment

I could not convince myself this was a good draft.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Skins take Andre Woodson at 96?

:/

Comment

Originally posted by chcwarriorpoet View Post
                  I think its pretty good. With Jenkins off the board then a speed receiver doesn't bother me as much (as long as its not DeSean Jackson). I'd be happy with the team getting a speed WR and RB in this draft.
                  Aren't you a <removed> employee? Of course you like it

Comment

I'll give <removed> some dap for calling Donnie Avery a top 40 pick. I didn't see any other mocks that were close on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information