Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought the Bucs didn't need a QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I thought the Bucs didn't need a QB?

    Funny why the Bucs traded for Plummer and signed free agent Jeff Garcia when they have obvious starters like Tim Rattay and Chris Simms! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  • #2
    I don't see the humour in the situation.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is this one of those situations where we feed the troll?

      Comment


      • #4
        Simms will be the starter. And he will do well.

        bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

        Comment


        • #5
          Plummer will retire and if it costs us any kind of money I will burst. I don;t get what's funny either. I said all along that we would sign a veteran, and Rattay isn't coming back anyway. This just makes it more obvious that we won't draft Drew Stanton. BWAHAHAHAHA to you too asswipe!!!!!!!!

          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by etk View Post
            Plummer will retire and if it costs us any kind of money I will burst. I don;t get what's funny either. I said all along that we would sign a veteran, and Rattay isn't coming back anyway. This just makes it more obvious that we won't draft Drew Stanton. BWAHAHAHAHA to you too asswipe!!!!!!!!
            Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
              Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.
              Who said that they didnt need QB help? They clearly needed a veteran QB presence, and Garcia was the best vet QB available. The competition will be good for Simms.

              If Plummer retires, it costs us nothing ($/cap wise). If he un-retires, and we cant trade him, we can release him with no cap hit (Denver pays his signing bonus). The only thing that he costs us is a conditional 2008 draft pick.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.
                Chris Simms is not the reason we got more QBs, the Gradkowski debacle last year was. We can't afford for Chris to get injured because Bruce still is not ready to start and he should be a 3rd stringer. That's where Garcia steps in to do what he does best.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                  Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.
                  Bwahahahaha, yeh it's hilarious,............now go to bed, you have school on monday!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by etk View Post
                    Chris Simms is not the reason we got more QBs, the Gradkowski debacle last year was. We can't afford for Chris to get injured because Bruce still is not ready to start and he should be a 3rd stringer. That's where Garcia steps in to do what he does best.
                    And Plummer?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                      And Plummer?
                      Trade bait?


                      I dunno. But we better not see any more qb's in your drafts.

                      bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                        Trade bait?


                        I dunno. But we better not see any more qb's in your drafts.
                        lol! Don't worry, I thought they only needed one I guess they thought they needed two.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                          lol! Don't worry, I thought they only needed one I guess they thought they needed two.
                          ......................

                          Angels Record: 6-8

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                            lol! Don't worry, I thought they only needed one I guess they thought they needed two.
                            Plummer will never wear a Bucs uni. He doesn't wanna be here and we don't want 4 QBs on the roster. I mean Gruden obviously does but he knows it can't be done, unless one of them is a gunner or a kick returner :P

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information