• Time
  • Show
Clear All

:(

Motha**** the 10char rule and Josh Freeman

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fear View Post
      I thought you said they weren't inexperienced? Damn, you almost had me convinced.
      I never said the HC and GM were experienced, I said the coaching staff as a whole is experienced. The people who will be running our offense and defense are as experienced as you can get. Inexperience is hardly an excuse for us losing games this year. In the future, maybe, as our decision-makers are inexperienced and underwhelming at this point.

Nice try though, you almost had me convinced that you have half-decent logic, observation and comprehension skills.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        I never said the HC and GM were experienced, I said the coaching staff as a whole is experienced. The people who will be running our offense and defense are as experienced as you can get. Inexperience is hardly an excuse for us losing games this year. In the future, maybe, as our decision-makers are inexperienced and underwhelming at this point.

Nice try though, you almost had me convinced that you have half-decent logic, observation and comprehension skills.
        I understood your point. Unfortunately you were unable to comprehend mine. I never drew a straight line between inexperience and a 2-14 season, I merely suggested that it was a part of a larger whole that could make it possible for the Bucs to suck badly this season. But when you view opinions in extremes, I understand how you came to your conclusions.

With that said however, I have been nothing but impressed by our FO moves so far this off-season. I hope our on field decisions can be equally impressive.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information