Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucs sign Legree and Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bucs sign Legree and Smith

    http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/2898

    Minor signings.. I don't expect Smith to make the team but I think Legree has a legitimate shot


  • #2
    I'd rather see Anthony Bryant make the team. What's happening with our UT situation? Ellis Wyms makes his share of plays but we really need a more stable every-down guy there. We can't rely solely on the draft for a position like that.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Anthony Bryant is no longer with the team and as I hear, Ellis Wyms could be on the way out unless he helps to restructure his contract.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Legree will make it

        Comment


        • #5
          neither of them will make a big difference anyways

          Comment


          • #6
            If you guys don't go UT early (with Okoye/Carriker - thus going CJ), then I'd look for you guys to take Mebane somewhere in the 2nd round. Most indications were that they really liked him, and he could be a nice fit. Might never be a star, but offers a young guy to be in there and some developmental potential.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
              If you guys don't go UT early (with Okoye/Carriker - thus going CJ), then I'd look for you guys to take Mebane somewhere in the 2nd round. Most indications were that they really liked him, and he could be a nice fit. Might never be a star, but offers a young guy to be in there and some developmental potential.
              I would like Mebane, or another later rounder, Paul Soliai, big guy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bucsfan View Post
                I would like Mebane, or another later rounder, Paul Soliai, big guy
                Soliai would not fit our defense at all.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interesting, I thought we'd be keeping Legree, but I congratulate the Bucs to signing him. I liked him, thought he had good potential.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by etk View Post
                    Soliai would not fit our defense at all.
                    Yeh, stick with Mebane in the 3rd if possible

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Please don't spread your hideous king kong sized sig on our discussion, Forenci.

                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by etk View Post
                        Please don't spread your hideous king kong sized sig on our discussion, Forenci.
                        lol.

                        Ten Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information