Clear All

• wow

New York versus Tampa Bay

1st downs: 27-5
    3rd down %: 62-0
    Yards - 397-86
    Turnovers: 0-1
    Time of Possession: 43:38-16:22

Truly incredible. Whether we win 1-2 games or not, we're on pace for one of the most pathetic years ever for an NFL team.

Thanks Glazer family!

sig by BoneKrusher

on the plus side

josh johnson

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Love at halftime Raheem walking off saying we played great D... How? Because there kicker missed a 20 yard FG? When your the head man you have to tell it how it is, no cupcaking it. Great D? Where? Because Sabby made one good play by stopping him on the one? It's a joke... I want to give him his time to make it right, but come on! He had to fire his OC he's going to have to fire his DC after the season. I said before the year we would be 5-11 now I'm thinking more like 2 -14 or 3-13... JJ or Freeman should the the QB next week... If he's going to throw the ball up for grabs like he does, why not let the two kids do that?

Comment

Leftwich at the presser saying that ""It's disappointing because we knew we were the better team."

Joe Madden isn't the only Papa Positive in Tampa.

Comment

Yeah I'm not exactly on the Raheem/Dominik/Bates/Leftwich/cut all your vets/Barber+Talib+Mack=great secondary/fire Jagz/Freeman=future bandwagon.

I can't wait til we draft Ndamukong Suhcks and I officially give up on being any degree of an NFL fan.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            Yeah I'm not exactly on the Raheem/Dominik/Bates/Leftwich/cut all your vets/Barber+Talib+Mack=great secondary/fire Jagz/Freeman=future bandwagon.

I can't wait til we draft Ndamukong Suhcks and I officially give up on being any degree of an NFL fan.
            It'll be Eric Berry. I hope for Eric Berry.

If Josh Johnson isn't starting next week this board is gonna go ape-****.

Comment

IDK about you guys but I haven't really been keeping up with the Bucs. I just found this week to be especially pathetic.

IDC about the week-to-week dealings but I'm more concerned with the overall direction of the team....right now not looking so good.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Does anyone think that Jim Bates is washed up? Am I the only one? The guy was let go in Denver and here in Tampa his D is just as bad.

Comment

We. Are. Awesome!

Comment

New York versus Tampa Bay

1st downs: 27-5
                    3rd down %: 62-0
                    Yards - 397-86
                    Turnovers: 0-1
                    Time of Possession: 43:38-16:22

Truly incredible. Whether we win 1-2 games or not, we're on pace for one of the most pathetic years ever for an NFL team.

Thanks Glazer family!
                    I knew it'd be ugly but 86 total yards of offense?!

Comment

Man it is so bad. The D is putrid and the O is worse than anything Gruden or Dungy put out there.

What's that light at the end of the tunnel? Oh its a freight train.
                      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

at least you guys get to play the Skins this upcoming week. It could be a true battle of who is more pathetic right now...

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                          on the plus side

josh johnson
                          i'm not one to normally do this...

but.

This.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I don't get to watch much college ball, but by all accounts Suh is a totally dominant D-lineman. What don't you like about him?

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

Originally posted by irishbucsfan View Post
                              I don't get to watch much college ball, but by all accounts Suh is a totally dominant D-lineman. What don't you like about him?
                              I've seen etk rant on Suh before, you don't want to get him started because he might not stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information