Jeremy Trueblood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Trueblood

What do Tampa Bay fans think of this monster of a man? I see he has started 50 straight games for you guys. I was a huge fan of his coming out of Boston College. Loved the nasty attitude and take no prisioners approach to destroying DLineman. Loved the fight at the senior bowl. I see he is finally a free agent and I was wondering how his has progressed in the NFL? How is his run blocking and his pass blocking against NFL talent?

By far the worst O lineman on the team. Does a nice job in the run game of moving people off the line, but thats it. Can't hang with speed rushers to save his life. Also doesn't keep his head in the game with false starts and when his head's in the game, he'll let the game get to him with dumb penalties. Penalties that take you back 15 yards not 5 and kill drives for your team. Don't see us bring him back... All in all a good 3rd round pick that after five years moves on when he's a free agent.

Comment

he was a second round pick that year

Comment

You are right, my mistake.

Comment

Bad pick.

Trueblood is all talk, no talent.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't think he's horrible, but I don't think he's very good. He seems solid to me in the run game but is stiff, nonathletic, and plays too high in pass defense.

I like his name and his demeanor, except when he get penalized

Comment

Well yeah that sums it up. He's a starter, but he is easily expendable.

Comment

Most teams have multiple weak links on the offensive line. Trueblood isn't a good starter but I'll take him as our worst OL starter. We've had a lot worse.

He still frustrates me though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's better than that bust Kenyatta Walker we had!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information