Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst DBs in the league?

Does anyone compare?

Another predicting of mine that hatched and I'm not proud of it. What was Morris thinking with our CB situation and moving Phillips to LB?

sig by BoneKrusher

Tampa's Cb can't really play man and Phillips to Lb is still ? why why

Comment

Brent Grimes anyone?

Comment

We're bad. We're really bad.

We'll have to bring one in via both the draft and free agency in my opinion.

Comment

Dre Bly!!!!!

Comment

Well the team was made to be a zone D for the last ten plus years... Then when Morris comes in wants to take it man to man knowing after last year that we could not stop the run or rush the passer which would not help our CB's that don't have the top end speed to play man to man. I'm sorry I wanted to give Morris his time as the HC, but this is a joke! Same mistakes over and over, you yell all off season about wanting to run the ball then you let a QB in his second start ever throw 50 times against a team that kills QB's. We still don't know what this team wants to be... Run first? Pass first? One that stops the run? Or likes to get after the QB? Its week five! I also love how the guy calls out the media when one of the players he signed in the off-season does well ( Clayton week one ) then doesn't call him out in the media last week or this week for dropping a 4th and 2 for a first down. Its sad to say but I think Morris is one and done as the head man in Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
              Well the team was made to be a zone D for the last ten plus years... Then when Morris comes in wants to take it man to man knowing after last year that we could not stop the run or rush the passer which would not help our CB's that don't have the top end speed to play man to man. I'm sorry I wanted to give Morris his time as the HC, but this is a joke! Same mistakes over and over, you yell all off season about wanting to run the ball then you let a QB in his second start ever throw 50 times against a team that kills QB's. We still don't know what this team wants to be... Run first? Pass first? One that stops the run? Or likes to get after the QB? Its week five! I also love how the guy calls out the media when one of the players he signed in the off-season does well ( Clayton week one ) then doesn't call him out in the media last week or this week for dropping a 4th and 2 for a first down. Its sad to say but I think Morris is one and done as the head man in Tampa.
              One of the big names currently out of coaching should be hired.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                One of the big names currently out of coaching should be hired.
                Eh no one wants to pay coaches like 8-9 million a year now. Why not try and find younger cheaper coaches, and its showing in the league its possible to find younger coaches.

Also young coaches are showing they can win in this league, change with it, and be more creative.

Comment

What's sad to say is that Morris probably isn't 1 and done because our management is piss poor and the Glazers don't care about the on-field product. They care more about interpersonal relationships with the staff than they do about W/L. Morris is a likable guy and talks a big game so he'll probably be around for a while.

It's upsetting that we have a playoff-caliber offense (talent-wise) but our team blows so bad. I go into every week with 1 question in mind: who's getting burned this week and what receiver will benefit with the long TDs?

Remember the Tampa 2.....bend but don't break defense....yeah, it kind of worked.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Leigh Bodden..

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Eh no one wants to pay coaches like 8-9 million a year now. Why not try and find younger cheaper coaches, and its showing in the league its possible to find younger coaches.

Also young coaches are showing they can win in this league, change with it, and be more creative.
                      That method is sure working for us now!

Comment

It's hard to find ANY coaches when you decide to fire yours in the middle of nowhere with no plan in place.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                          That method is sure working for us now!
                          Its not 100 full proof, hiring old coaches isn't a proven method either.

Comment

Hiring coaches that have been an NFL coordinator before is a decent idea.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I want Marty Schottenheimer!! I love what you get from this guy... you know that when you play a Marty team that they will run power O pulling Olinemen, running the ball 35 to 40 times a game. You know they will not beat themselves with dumb plays, and you will find out that his teams will punch you in the f-in mouth

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information