The Official GERALD MCCOY vs NDAMUKONG SUH (vs ERIC BERRY) Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
    Ok what if we went McCoy than Jerry Hughes? That would be great! What do you think about that one Caddy?
    I'd be fine with something similar to that. We need a DE badly. With Stylez and Wilkerson as our starters it can't really get a whole lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
      I would avoid Cody, especially for a 4-3 team. If we could get McCoy or Suh in the first, I would go DE in the second. Maybe a guy like Brandon Graham or Jerry Hughes could fall to the early second. Hell, we could trade up for one of them using our 10 picks. What other DEs could be available in the 2nd? Hardy and Dunlap should go 1st round. Derrick Morgan, George Selvie, Everson Griffen could all slip to the 2nd, with Selvie probably being the most likely but I am not a huge fan of his.
      Graham and Morgan are both beasts, although I see them at LDE. Kyle Moore will be a future starter at LDE imo.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Suh has to be our pick if he is there.... With the two 2nd rounders get a pass rusher and a WR. Most likely only one WR will be taken in the first round, Tate, Gillyard, or Benn will be available in the 2nd... Or if you can trade one of those 2nd round picks for a proven player I wouldn't mind going that route. Agree with Caddy in that we need a CB too, E. Mack is horrible... Man we have a lot of needs... I know we won't be big FA players but we will be able to bring in a few quality players, we need some veteran leadership on both sides of the ball..

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

hai guise :)

Comment

Right now we are behind both the Rams and Lions in draft order. If it stays that way, we will likely have both Suh and McCoy off the board when we pick. As much as I love Berry, the idea of having 3 DBs (berry, tjax, talib) taking up most of our caproom is a little scary.

I think right now the best thing would be to win out and end up picking in the 6-9 range and take a guy like Brian Price or Derrick Morgan.
            save Freeman

Comment

I could see St Louis. winning in week 17 and Detroit winning one of their last two games. Plus a lot still depends on how our opponents fair - influencing the tie breaker.

Comment

If we lose out, which looks like will probably happen we will end up with the 3rd pick...
                Rams could easily pick a QB with the first pick... Not to mention there are a few teams that need a QB that I could see trying to trade up with the Lions or even our selves... Bills, Skins, Seahawks, Raiders, Jaguars...
                Also I wouldn't be suprised if the Lions went with the OT Okung with their pick.. I think our chances of landing Suh or G. McCoy are still pretty good...

Comment

Did anyone notice Mayock's ranking of top 5 players at each position?
                  He has McCoy over Suh... Suprising to me considering Suh's play this year..

I guess from now intil the combine we will have a lot of suprises....
                  Last edited by KennyG; 01-31-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information