X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the driver's seat

Rams and Titans both won.

We control our own destiny.

Do it up Raheem, Olson, Bates, Freeman and co!

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by etk View Post
    We control our own destiny.
    Let's make sure we have the the 1st pick by losing the 9 games we have left ... but NOT being blown just by field goals

Comment

seriously we gotta figure out how to get Suh AND Berry

there's gotta be a way

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

MCCOY and Berry.

Berry is a luxury though. We can't afford to give up picks that are needed for WRs and CBs (unless you consider Berry a CB - somewhat risky projection).

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We need so much help its a joke! As of right now we have 4 picks in the top 65. Two of them need to be spent on D linemen. If we get the first pick I would try and trade down somewhere to 5,6,7 or 8. I would throw the "point chart" out the window. And if I could only get let's say there second round pick for moving back, you have to think bout doing it. But lets say we stay with what we got. Go Suh or McCoy at 1 then with our second pick go DE someone like Brandon Graham, would love that. With the pick we have from Adams trade we should take a WR. Maybe Golden Tate? And with the 3rd try and get some CB help.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
            With the pick we have from Adams trade we should take a WR. Maybe Golden Tate
            If we are able to get Golden Tate with our pick that we got from Chicago that would be awesome, but if he's gone i'd say go CB then go WR in the 3rd

Comment

Does anyone find it funny that we pick this year to retire Lee Roy Selmon. And that we will picking first pick in the draft and maybe pick Sooner again with the first pick?

Comment

its an endless cycle

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Guys do we go D line with our first two picks? I think we have to. DT than DE?

Comment

Our worst unit is DB. Keep that in mind bigbuc. We have to go where we need the most help.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

You draft the player that will improve the team the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information