No announcement yet.

Bucs vs Falcons week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We needed to win this game. It's gonna be tough to find another 1-2 wins down the road and we don't need the #1 pick.

At least Freeman had a good game. That's what I care about most. W/L don't matter at this point as long as our QB is developing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Freeman looked great once again, you'll probably need a legit #1 target for him with Bryant leaving but the future looks good for him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        We needed to win this game. It's gonna be tough to find another 1-2 wins down the road and we don't need the #1 pick.

At least Freeman had a good game. That's what I care about most. W/L don't matter at this point as long as our QB is developing.
        Yeah that's 100% true. W/L isn't important at the moment. Freeman looked great out there and I'm really excited for his future.

Comment

I haven't seen the game, but be wary of your QBs performance against the Falcons. Atlanta's pass defense is beyond atrocious.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            I haven't seen the game, but be wary of your QBs performance against the Falcons. Atlanta's pass defense is beyond atrocious.
            Jake Delhomme vs the Falcons:

503 yards, 3 touchdowns, 1 interception

Jake Delhomme vs the rest of the league:

1400 yards, 5 touchdowns, 21 interceptions

nuff said

Comment

I've jumped all over Morris this season for everything he's done wrong. But on firing Bates he got it right on the money. Not saying that Bates was good at all, but most head coaches would have waited till after the season. The D had 6 sacks, Ruud got his first tackle for loss and they all look a lot faster on the field today. Only if ownership could have gotten him some players. The fact that when Talib went down they had some guy named Derrick Roberson go out there. Or that maybe one guy from our D line would start for another team. This team is bare with talent and it shows. I don't know if ownership could get a big name head coach without a guarantee that they will spend some cold hard cash because in the end you get what you pay for. Bucs ownership has paid for a 1 and 10 football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post

nuff said
                wow....self-evident much.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm glad to see Freeman looks good for you guys, even though ya are in our division. I haven't seen the game past midway through the 2nd quarter, but what I've seen is the bucs were really prepared for this game. They pretty much exposed the falcons on every aspect of the game.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

Tampa - Atlanta battles could be epicz down the road if Freeman reaches Matt Ryan's left.

I just wish we could go back to the old Vick vs. Derrick Brooks days :(

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post

nuff said
                      Delhomme is also a grizzled vet.

I don't care what anyone says, Freeman's performance as a rookie was more than commendable.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information