Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Spotlight: Josh Freeman

Rookie Spotlight: Josh Freeman

In the first installment of NFL Spot's 'Rookie Spotlight' series, Josh Gleason breaks down the play of Bucs QB Josh Freeman from his week 12 game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to post. Enjoy!

Shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      Shameless.
      Not sure what to say... sorry? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bird View Post
        Not sure what to say... sorry? haha
        Nah it's cool. I liked your analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          Nah it's cool. I liked your analysis.
          Thank you sir. If you're interested, I'll be breaking down Brian Cushing (at least that's what the public seems to want as of now) against Jacksonville next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bird View Post
            Thank you sir. If you're interested, I'll be breaking down Brian Cushing (at least that's what the public seems to want as of now) against Jacksonville next week.
            Don't bother. We already know Cushing is a stud!

Comment

Going into the draft I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell that Cushing produced in the NFL. I haven't see him with my own eyes yet for Houston but apparently I was dead wrong? I still find it hard to believe....he's one of the stiffest players I've ever seen and can't cover an ant.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                Going into the draft I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell that Cushing produced in the NFL. I haven't see him with my own eyes yet for Houston but apparently I was dead wrong? I still find it hard to believe....he's one of the stiffest players I've ever seen and can't cover an ant.
                I agree with you for the most part. I thought he was a rich man's Hunter Hillenmeyer and rated him as a 3rd Rounder. I haven't focused on him, but I've watched the last two Texans games and he never grabbed my attention. On Monday though, when I re-watch the Jags-Texans game, I'll be strictly focusing on him, and I'll have my analysis.

Comment

Freeman made some horrendous decisions today.

Comment

I wouldn't say that Freeman started early. The trend for recent years has been for a rookie QB to start the season. Like Sanchez and Stafford did.

It lets him watch and learn from the mistakes the other 2 QBs made. Since both were so bad even on games when he really struggles he knows the other 2 were just as bad. Makes it harder for him to think he's letting the team down and that someone else could do a better job.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information