Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
    Penn's importance >>>> Ruud's importance

try to trade Ruud and take Spikes or Washington in the 2nd. No way Griffen falls to the 2nd but thatd be a dream.

Also let Stovall go, unless he officially switches his position from WR to Special Teams Gunner so he stops wasting our time on offense
    I dont think Spikes would fit your defense at all. I think you should get Rolando McClain with your 1st, then Dan Williams or Brian Price in the 2nd.

Comment

But he can't run routes or catch the ball...
      lol...........

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
        I dont think Spikes would fit your defense at all. I think you should get Rolando McClain with your 1st, then Dan Williams or Brian Price in the 2nd.
        As a lifelong Gator, I have to agree with this. McClain > Spikes as far as MLB goes. But only because I think that Rolando is faster and more athletic.

Spikes has started for the past 3 years under Charlie Strong and that should definately help him transition quickly to the NFL game, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
          You're right, Spikes doesn't fit the D, yet neither does McClain or Williams. Sure, WIliams played for Kiffin in college, and he didn't dominate. He's 327 without a motor or much quickness or production, you gotta be quick and productive to play inthe t-2. McClain is just too big for the t-2... can you seriously imagine him trying to get 30-40 yards downfield in deep coverage? then he has to line up right after that and go again... it won't happen.Washington, Weatherspoon, and Angerer are all much better fits.

Comment

Originally posted by ABoyNamedSuh View Post
            As a lifelong Gator, I have to agree with this. McClain > Spikes as far as MLB goes. But only because I think that Rolando is faster and more athletic.

Spikes has started for the past 3 years under Charlie Strong and that should definately help him transition quickly to the NFL game, IMHO.

How many players have really benefited fin the NFL from playing under Strong? You know why Charlie Strong was a great DC? Because Charlie Strong was a great recruiter. NFL is still filled with former Gator defenders that are as or more physically gifted than the other players in the NFL but can't play a lick.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information