Bucs jersey help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs jersey help

Hey, so Im gonna order a jersey, either Talib or Tanard jackson, what jersey do you think i should get? haha Thanks.

Customize your own jersey. That's what I did. Why pay all that money for a guy who will only be on the team for a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by ABoyNamedSuh View Post
      Customize your own jersey. That's what I did. Why pay all that money for a guy who will only be on the team for a short time.
      Depends on the player...

I have two jerseys: A red Sapp and a white Jurevicius. I wouldn't trade them for anything. They're two of my favorite Bucs ever.

If I get another jersey, I'm going to get a throwback. Either an Alstott or a Selmon one.

Comment

True.

If I had the money for another authentic, I would go with the A-Train too. Errict Rhett was my first favorite Buc, though.

Love that Alstott and Brooks never donned another uni.

Was sad to see Lynch, Dunn, Booger and Sapp in other uniforms.

Comment

Jersey's I've had, Red Jerseys- Keyshawn, Clayton / White Jerseys- Gaines

So now I got this weird superstition with the Jersey thing, if it is a offensive player I got to get a white jersey if it is a defensive player I got to get a red jersey or that player is going to end up not working out, lol...

I want to get a Freeman jersey, just got to make sure it's a white one...

Out of Talib and TJ I would go with Talib, a red one.....
          Last edited by KennyG; 02-06-2010, 08:17 AM.

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

I think Talib is a great player, but no way in hell I shell out good money for a guy as moronic off the field as him.

I only own a few jerseys, almost all are not replicas (I'll never waste money on one of those again) but they are of GREAT Bucs. Brooks, Sapp, Barber (only replicas), Lynch, and a game-worn Paul Gruber. I also have a retro Doug Williams and two James Wilder jerseys that were made, oh yeah, and Ricky Bell I put the name on. I also bought a replica off Ebaby for $1.50 of Frank Murphy.

Notice all of the players (except Murphy) were great Bucs, and perhaps most importantly weren't turds in real life, getting arrested and embarrassing themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ABoyNamedSuh View Post
              True.

If I had the money for another authentic, I would go with the A-Train too. Errict Rhett was my first favorite Buc, though.

Love that Alstott and Brooks never donned another uni.

Was sad to see Lynch, Dunn, Booger and Sapp in other uniforms.
              WHy was it sad to see Booger in another uniform? It was a stroke of genius to get a 2nd for him from Indy, I thought that never-producing bum should have been cut during training camp.

Comment

The only player in the NFC South Id ever wear is a Alstott jersey. I loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                  The only player in the NFC South Id ever wear is a Alstott jersey. I loved him.
                  Aren't you a Saints fan? What the **** is wrong with you haha...I would never a jersey of a division rival.

Not to mention it is weird that you would never wear a Saints jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Aren't you a Saints fan? What the **** is wrong with you haha...I would never a jersey of a division rival.

Not to mention it is weird that you would never wear a Saints jersey.
                    i would totally buy a saints jersey fwiw

anyway get a sabby jersey. be like me

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I am going to be visiting Florida next week so I will pick up at least two bucs jerseys. Right now I am leaning towards Stroughter and Freeman/Talib, one of them being the old school orange

Comment

I am going to be visiting Florida next week so I will pick up at least two bucs jerseys. Right now I am leaning towards Stroughter and Freeman/Talib, one of them being the old school orange
                        Good luck finding a Stroughter jersey, even in Tampa. I've never seen his jersey for sale around here. Your best best is to customize one on NFL's shopping site.

As for the orange jerseys, you might be able to find a Freeman one, but I doubt there are orange Talib ones for sale in stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                          Good luck finding a Stroughter jersey, even in Tampa. I've never seen his jersey for sale around here. Your best best is to customize one on NFL's shopping site.

As for the orange jerseys, you might be able to find a Freeman one, but I doubt there are orange Talib ones for sale in stores.
                          Bleh...that sucks to hear. However there is this one store in Sarasota that I usually go to that has like every jersey.

Comment

Bleh...that sucks to hear. However there is this one store in Sarasota that I usually go to that has like every jersey.
                            Are you referring to the Westfield Shopping Center (Sarasota Square Mall)? If so, the dedicated Bucs store there closed a long time ago. The Sports Fan Attic there usually has creamsicle Selmon and Sapp jerseys, but I've never seen them carry any other creamsicles.

I live just south of there (Venice).

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                              Are you referring to the Westfield Shopping Center (Sarasota Square Mall)? If so, the dedicated Bucs store there closed a long time ago. The Sports Fan Attic there usually has creamsicle Selmon and Sapp jerseys, but I've never seen them carry any other creamsicles.

I live just south of there (Venice).
                              To be honest I am not sure where the store was but it was in one of the major shopping centres and I haven't been there in like 3 years. A creamsicle Selmon jersey would be pretty sick though. Maybe I will get 3 :)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information