FML

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML

I just realized I have an exam Thursday April 22nd at 7PM.

Thanks Goodell for putting the draft on a Thursday. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. ugh.

Who cares about macroeconomics when the Bucs are OTC?

sig by BoneKrusher

I have an exam on April 23rd.

It ******* sucks.

Comment

But is the exam DURING the draft?

I barely studied for the last economics exam, and I'd gladly watch the draft instead of finding another way to procrastinate this one. Why does it have to be at 7? ****

At least it's all multiple choice so I can finish it quickly and run home, although I'm definitely missing our pick.

My next exam is on the 28th though...I'll be enjoying rounds 2-7 :)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Pretty sure it is during the draft.

Comment

Yeah that's sucky. It's possibly that we'll know who we're gonna take before the 3rd pick. I wouldn't wanna miss the 2nd/3rd round and have to check the results online. I'd be nervous as hell.

I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight that I check the draft results on my phone and it shows we drafted Dunlap.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

You guys are so unlucky. My last exam is on the 13th. Don't ask me how. The only part that sucks is that they're all crammed together.

Last year was terrible, though. I had an exam the Monday following the draft and I couldn't keep my eyes off the TV, and that includes the second day when I wasn't expecting to watch at all. Bad, bad situation, even the Friday when all the draft rumors were swirling around.

Comment

My last exam was in 1995, I guess I am lucky.

Comment

I don't sit exams, exams sit me.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

Originally posted by irishbucsfan View Post
                  I don't sit exams, exams sit me.
                  bwaaahaha!

I'm an intern. I bust my ass 45 hours a week and don't get paid, but at least I don't have to take exams!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information