No announcement yet.

OK, say The Bucs face this situation...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, say The Bucs face this situation...

The Rams can't come to terms with Bradford before the draft and are able to work a contract out with Suh.

The Lions next take Gerald McCoy.

The Bucs are on the clock and can't find a trading partner, so they select Russell Okung T Oklahoma State.

After they select okung, they then turnaround and deal Donald Penn to the San Fransisco 49ers for the #17 overall pick. THen select either Jared Odrick or Brian Price,

What do you think of that?

I doubt Penn would command that tag, but if he did I think I'd go in another direction with that pick.

Maybe grab Derrick Morgan, Brandon Graham or JPP.

Then in the 2nd round grab our wide receiver and defensive tackle.

1. Russell Okung
    1. Derrick Morgan/JPP/Brandon Graham
    2. Arrelious Benn
    2. Tyson Alualu/Lamarr Houston

Comment

Caddy, that potential draft just gave me a happy feeling..... anytime I see a pass rushing DE, a good WR, and Houston on our team it makes me very happy.

Call me crazy but if we can't get ourselves a decent CB in round 3 (Chris Cook or others) I would love to see Taylor Price or Jacoby Ford to be a deep threat.

Comment

Originally posted by brasho View Post
        Caddy, that potential draft just gave me a happy feeling..... anytime I see a pass rushing DE, a good WR, and Houston on our team it makes me very happy.

Call me crazy but if we can't get ourselves a decent CB in round 3 (Chris Cook or others) I would love to see Taylor Price or Jacoby Ford to be a deep threat.
        If we got that draft I would be so happy that it's not funny. Brandon Ghee in the 3rd round and I would wet myself.

Comment

it would be a bad situation for the bucs... but if they couldn't get out of the pick, they'd have to take Berry there.
          my shoes hurt

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Comment

Take Okung and flip Penn to RT.

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
              The Rams can't come to terms with Bradford before the draft and are able to work a contract out with Suh.

The Lions next take Gerald McCoy.

The Bucs are on the clock and can't find a trading partner, so they select Russell Okung T Oklahoma State.

After they select okung, they then turnaround and deal Donald Penn to the San Fransisco 49ers for the #17 overall pick. THen select either Jared Odrick or Brian Price,

What do you think of that?
              You lost me with the part where the Bucs traded Penn for the 17th overall pick.
              "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information