Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bucs get no prime time games and Kansas City does?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bucs get no prime time games and Kansas City does?

Im not saying that the Tampa Bay Bucs deserve a prime time game, but I mean come on, your telling me the Kansas City Cheifs deserve to be playing on Monday night in week 1?

If the Cheifs get 1 prime time game, why can't the Bucs?

Because the Bucs are going to be flirting with an 0-16 season this year. Who wants to watch that??

Comment

We remodeled our stadium and hired two pretty well known coordinators. That's the only way I can explain it. :)

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Simple: We suck.

Comment

I will bet that we have the best turn around record wise in the league this upcoming year.

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

Originally posted by KennyG View Post
            I will bet that we have the best turn around record wise in the league this upcoming year.
            ugh no. If the Lions win 4-5 games they will take that title.

Comment

Originally posted by MizzouBig12 View Post
              Because the Bucs are going to be flirting with an 0-16 season this year. Who wants to watch that??
              We play the Rams, Lions, Browns and Seahawks. I seriously doubt we'll be in contention for 0-16.

Comment

with our schedule and the way we played down the stretch last year, I have a strong feeling we win more games out of any other team that is picking in the top 6 of this years draft. (maybe Washington since they got McNabb).

Really, I think fans should have paid more attention to the fact once Freeman entered the lineup, this team was competitive in every game (besides Jets and Saints game at home.) They played alot better defense once Raheem fired bates and took over.

Now, I think all of you have it all wrong. I didn't think the bucs deserved a prime time game, but I mean when I see the Cheifs get a monday night game, then why not give the Bucs some consideration?

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                  with our schedule and the way we played down the stretch last year, I have a strong feeling we win more games out of any other team that is picking in the top 6 of this years draft. (maybe Washington since they got McNabb).

Really, I think fans should have paid more attention to the fact once Freeman entered the lineup, this team was competitive in every game (besides Jets and Saints game at home.) They played alot better defense once Raheem fired bates and took over.

Now, I think all of you have it all wrong. I didn't think the bucs deserved a prime time game, but I mean when I see the Cheifs get a monday night game, then why not give the Bucs some consideration?
                  I guess you don't read the posts from Tampa Tribune and St. Pete Times... according to them, the sky is falling. I think the team will be considerably better this season and I fully expect us to come out of the gates at 2-1 or 3-0 (Rapelisbergerless Steelers at home and Panthers have gotten worse plus the QBless Browns) and I think we lose less than 10 games this season.

As a matter of fact, as well as we were playing in the last 7 games, even if there was no draft, I think our young players will develop enough over the year that we could conceivably not lose 10 games with no additions to the team, that is assuming nobody has any additions too.

Comment

Originally posted by brasho View Post
                    I guess you don't read the posts from Tampa Tribune and St. Pete Times... according to them, the sky is falling. I think the team will be considerably better this season and I fully expect us to come out of the gates at 2-1 or 3-0 (Rapelisbergerless Steelers at home and Panthers have gotten worse plus the QBless Browns) and I think we lose less than 10 games this season.

As a matter of fact, as well as we were playing in the last 7 games, even if there was no draft, I think our young players will develop enough over the year that we could conceivably not lose 10 games with no additions to the team, that is assuming nobody has any additions too.
                    Brasho, atleast we agree on something. I think the way we played down the stretch and our schedule, 6-10 or 7-9 is a realistic outlook to our season.

Comment

That's good, perhaps then maybe one or both of us might not be totally insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information