What number is McCoy going to wear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What number is McCoy going to wear?

I see that 90 (RIP Gaines), 97, 99 are open.

I know that Roy Miller wears 93 and is a Longhorn, so I doubt he will let former Sooner have it. lol

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

im thinking 99 with his admiration of Sapp

Comment

He just said "no, not 99 for me" and "possibly 97, since I wore that number in high school and it's open." on his live interview on NFL Network.

97 it is.

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 04-23-2010, 12:40 PM.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Roy Miller gave him #93. It is on pewterreport.
        save Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
          Roy Miller gave him #93. It is on pewterreport.
          That is pretty surprising, a second year guy giving a number up to a rookie at your same position from your biggest collegiate rival. Classy I guess haha

Comment

WOW, didn't see that coming.

Comment

Miller said they were good friends and I am sure he expects a nice check from McCoy even though he said he wasnt expecting it.
              save Freeman

Comment

So Brian Price will now be choosing from 90, 97, 99, eh? lol

Comment

Nobody gets 99. Just because it isn't retired doesn't mean they're just handing it out... I'm trying to think of the group of rookies that showed up a couple of years ago wearing Buc-classic numbers. That DE from Stanford was given 99 for about a week... can't remember who that was.

Comment

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
                    So Brian Price will now be choosing from 90, 97, 99, eh? lol
                    He'll have plenty to choose from once Sims and Hovan are let go... thank God!

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let those guys go be back ups somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information