We should sign Tony Washington.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should sign Tony Washington.

I know what he did was gross, but give him a break it was consensual sex. Don't you think the guy has paid the price? If his own sister talks to him I don't see what the big deal about it is anymore besides it being GROSS.

To the football part he would be a perfect fit here... Sit and maybe next year take over the RT job.

I agree. If that is the only reason teams arent touching him, I would be shocked.
    save Freeman

Comment

He'd be worth a training camp invite. That way at least you can evaluate him fully and go from there. No risk at all with something like that.

Comment

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflrepo...sive_lineman_s

::barf::

What is wrong with people these days? I know he was 16 and she was 15, but still. That's effing crazy.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Dam I did not know that! One thing if it was the year difference, but your freaking sister???!!!??? Dude we just let go of one guy with "personel issues" I don't see us bringing in another...

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

Originally posted by KennyG View Post
            Dam I did not know that! One thing if it was the year difference, but your freaking sister???!!!??? Dude we just let go of one guy with "personel issues" I don't see us bringing in another...
            What issues? He ****** her, its over.

Comment

Would rather have tried to sign Brandon Carter, but he signed with New Orleans.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information