Blount and Briscoe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blount and Briscoe

2 guys with tons of potential, had for nothing basically... Dominick is earning his paycheck... If he pans out we don't have to draft a RB next year...

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/artic...1-a5abafc0a7e4

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Do they keep Blount at RB or have him try to learn FB?

Love the Briscoe pick up, too. Kid was productive and stayed at Kansas for four years. Sounds like a solid pick up.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Can't complain at all about these sort of pick-ups. If they work out great! and if they fail miserably it doesn't cost you a thing.

Comment

Briscoe might be another steal at WR(Mike Williams)

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
        Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Comment

I have mostly heard that Blount will be ready after the bye week. Man you would almost think with Caddies struggles in the first two weeks and the Steelers tought run D today that they would put in a small package for Blount, I don't know 5 plays are whatever just to get him in the game.
          I know he is a liability with the Blitz pick ups but You don't have to put him in on passing downs right now... Goal line and 3rd and short type of situations.

Comment

Have not heard one thing on Briscoe, any news?

Comment

Blount is a beast! I'm ticked they didn't keep running him though and went back to Caddy

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information