No announcement yet.

Steelers vs Bucs week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freeman (in the little ive seen of him) reminds me alot of roethlisberger, hes not quite the down field passer but he is good in the pocket and can buy time back there.....steelers really need to come after him and hit him early and often.

i have a bad feeling about this game, good thing i have alot of liquor and beer in my room
    E]

Comment

Whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game I think.

Comment

Cody Grimm is starting at FS. I thought Sabby would get the start, just because of his experience, but if we're going with the unexperienced guy why not Corey Lynch?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Congrats to Grimm. Not a bad effort to be starting as a 7th round draft pick. Coaching staff must have faith in him.

Comment

Is he going to blow a coverage deep to Wallace?? Please tell me yes. :)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              Is he going to blow a coverage deep to Wallace?? Please tell me yes. :)
              Just throw to Wallace...Talib will be in his face all game long

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
                Just throw to Wallace...Talib will be in his face all game long
                Did I miss something?? Do yall play man coverage now??

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  Did I miss something?? Do yall play man coverage now??
                  it's a mix between Tampa 2 and Man Coverage.
                  Vs the Panthers Talib shadowed Steve Smith all game long

Comment

Wouldn't Talib be on Hines?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      Wouldn't Talib be on Hines?
                      Barber on Hines
                      Talib on Wallace

thats what Morris told in his press conference

Comment

Interesting. I can't wait to see the two old, potential HOFers go at it.

Comment

me too

i say both have pretty much the same chance of making the HoF.
                          Barber and Hines i don't know, they are nearly the same kind of player at a different position. will be a great match up

Comment

Lawrence Timmons and Barrett Ruud...two of the most underrated ILBers in the league...both will be extremely important in this game.

Comment

No disrespect to the Steelers fans but I think the Buc's are going to shock the "national" audience this sunday.
                              1. Josh Freeman as good as his decision making has been in the first two games he looked rusty. We should of beat Cleveland by two more TDs and we should have shut out Carolina.
                              2. The Steelers had 7 take aways from the Titans and still almost lost. Freeman might have a INT but he is playing smart, I don't see him having multiple turnovers.
                              3. The heat. I know it's often said and often discounted but it's going to be a factor in our favor.
                              4. And I have 2 X-Factor's for this game - Kareem Huggins and Sammie. if Caddy is getting shut down, which he probably will, Huggins will get more playing time and his speed is going to to suprise that Steeler defense. Mike Williams and K2 will probably get a lot of extra coverage, Olson has said that he wants to get Sammie more involved, look for Freeman to target Sammie a lot this game...

Just my take...

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

Originally posted by KennyG View Post
                                No disrespect to the Steelers fans but I think the Buc's are going to shock the "national" audience this sunday.
                                1. Josh Freeman as good as his decision making has been in the first two games he looked rusty. We should of beat Cleveland by two more TDs and we should have shut out Carolina.
                                Josh Freeman is playing good. I will give you that. Remember though, this is his first time going against Lebeau. There really isn't a defense like Lebeau's in the NFL.

2. The Steelers had 7 take aways from the Titans and still almost lost. Freeman might have a INT but he is playing smart, I don't see him having multiple turnovers.
                                We didn't almost lose. It was 19-3 with like 2 minutes left. It wasn't close, those were garbage points.

3. The heat. I know it's often said and often discounted but it's going to be a factor in our favor.
                                They just played in 90+ degree weather & the high right now in Tampa for Sunday is 89 degrees with showers as a possibility.

4. And I have 2 X-Factor's for this game - Kareem Huggins and Sammie. if Caddy is getting shut down, which he probably will, Huggins will get more playing time and his speed is going to to suprise that Steeler defense. Mike Williams and K2 will probably get a lot of extra coverage, Olson has said that he wants to get Sammie more involved, look for Freeman to target Sammie a lot this game...

The Steelers just shut out CJ2K a.k.a. the fastest back in the NFL. Huggins is not going to be too fast. And Mike Williams will not draw extra attention. He has been a good rookie but c'mon, he is not that good yet. Ike Taylor can stick with a rookie. And I doubt they even give K2 extra attention. Polamalu or Timmons on him all day.

Just my take...
                                My take on your take.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information