No announcement yet.

We need a safety.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted Eric Weddle insted of Sabby. I was so pissed when San Deigo took him.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
      I remember when you guys bragged about Sabby Piscitelli. What happened?
      He happened to make the play that won the game for us yesterday. He was in his first season as a starter last season. Some guys take longer to "get it" than others. I still think he is better suited for FS than SS and Grimm SS than FS. I thought they both played very well yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by brasho View Post
        He happened to make the play that won the game for us yesterday. He was in his first season as a starter last season. Some guys take longer to "get it" than others. I still think he is better suited for FS than SS and Grimm SS than FS. I thought they both played very well yesterday.
        I think Grimm can play SS. Sabby i think is only backup material, but hey who knows. We're still going to have Tanard next year, but he will not be apart of our future plans. You don't give a long-term deal to a guy who is one slip up of being out of the NFL for 2 years suspension, or even more.

Comment

Do you even watch the games or do you just look at the stats?

Sabby was AWFUL against Cincinnati. He was out of position in coverage a couple times and got dragged by Benson at least 3 times in run support. He had another bad penalty as well IIRC.

1 gift interception doesn't make up for that. I don't think Sabby will ever "get it", but I'd love to be wrong.

**** I need to stop clicking "view post" when I have you blocked...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            Do you even watch the games or do you just look at the stats?

Sabby was AWFUL against Cincinnati. He was out of position in coverage a couple times and got dragged by Benson at least 3 times in run support. He had another bad penalty as well IIRC.

1 gift interception doesn't make up for that. I don't think Sabby will ever "get it", but I'd love to be wrong.

**** I need to stop clicking "view post" when I have you blocked...
            Do I watch the games? A lot closer than you, apparently. He was out of position in that game on the goalline when he gave up the TD to Gresham. I've yet to see Sean Jones make ANY plays in coverage this season

Sabby should be starting at FS with Grimm at SS, Jones is TERRIBLE and has done worse than blow a couple of coverages and get dragged in run support.

Don't click view post, I don't care if you block me or not. You only blocked me because you didn't agree with me when I stated McCoy was going to be a bust... so basically, you can't handle the truth.

Comment

Do I watch the games? A lot closer than you, apparently. He was out of position in that game on the goalline when he gave up the TD to Gresham. I've yet to see Sean Jones make ANY plays in coverage this season

Sabby should be starting at FS with Grimm at SS, Jones is TERRIBLE and has done worse than blow a couple of coverages and get dragged in run support.

Don't click view post, I don't care if you block me or not. You only blocked me because you didn't agree with me when I stated McCoy was going to be a bust... so basically, you can't handle the truth.
              First of all, the only safety I would keep for next year is Grimm. He is a 7th round draft pick learning a new position( LB in college) and he seems to be progressing well. He is better suited to play SS though. We need a FS because Tanard Jackson isn't going to be in our future plans.

I think Myron Lewis to FS has to be in consideration. Guy is a ball hawk and many believe that FS would be his more natural position in the NFL.

And how do you think that your comments that McCoy would be a "bust" are true now? He's played 8 career games and from what I saw against Atlanta, he was in the backfield many times and was the only one generating pressure on Matt Ryan. It's not his fault that we have bums at DE and Price is hurt. He needs to get a bit stronger and a full offseason next year will help that.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information