No announcement yet.

Week 6: New Orleans @ Tampa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking the injuries that matter most (ESPN's NFC South Blog)

LINK

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

@etk

Preston Parker has good speed, maybe he can be that guy eventually. I know the Buc's are pretty high on him. Briscoe too is another guy that has a lot of upside but will take time, but he is more similar to Mike Williams. (Stovall is as good as gone)
      If the OLINE plays like they did against Cincy a "deep threat WR" is pointless because Freeman will get injured if that crap keeps happening...
      Last edited by KennyG; 10-16-2010, 08:50 PM.

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

Good game. I would say don't hang your heads too low, you still have a good team. These type of letdown games are bound to happen, our Offense was due to have a good performance sometime this season.

I think the Bucs came into this game wanting to take away the Middle seams, and force us to attack the sidelines.. and we did that. Talib is a great young talent, but as of now he takes too many gambles peaking into the backfield, and is prone to give up some big plays.. we saw that in action today. Plus this is the first time this season our Offensive Line actually lived up to their billing, and played like they could.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
          Good game. I would say don't hang your heads too low, you still have a good team. These type of letdown games are bound to happen, our Offense was due to have a good performance sometime this season.

I think the Bucs came into this game wanting to take away the Middle seams, and force us to attack the sidelines.. and we did that. Talib is a great young talent, but as of now he takes too many gambles peaking into the backfield, and is prone to give up some big plays.. we saw that in action today. Plus this is the first time this season our Offensive Line actually lived up to their billing, and played like they could.
          Our team look like **** out there. Only against our run D can Ivory put up 150 yards, and yeah Talib won't be a "lockdown" corner....He takes a lot more gambles that lockdown corners do and his recovery speed isn't all that good when he does get beat....But I do think he'll be a great corner, who will get a lot of picks...But I think he'll continue to get beat deep sometimes....I'll take it though..Congrats on the win...

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

We played like some school girls today.... Running the ball and stopping the run is an attitude! An attitude that we don't have! Now in two games against playoff team we've been blown out both times. We can't keep depending on our young QB all the time. Also why in the hell are you lining up McCoy as a DE on 3rd and longs? I could maybe understand if it was a 3rd and short and to make it worse he lines him up at DE on a 3 man front. Why? Don't you think the kid is going to have a hard time just playing 3 tech? Can someone tell me why we all think Talib is really good? The guy gives up a 40 yard bomb a game now. My thinking about the Tampa 2 was nothing cheap and nothing deep, am I right or wrong here? And don't even get me started on Ruud! He's the softest MIB in the NFL and jumps the wrong gap 8 out of 10 times while the Rb is going right by him. I love the players we've drafted... We have our QB, WR, TE, LT, DT's OLBers and number one CB all in place to be a good team. There's no reason we should be taken to the cleaners like we were today.... NONE! We had that game already... it happened week four. This falls right on Morris. I like the guy, the players play hard for him, but I just don't think he knows the games X's an O's like good HC's should. Let's put it like this, if Leslie Frazier was our HC our team wouldn't be dead last for the second year in a row in rush defense.
            Last edited by bigbuc; 10-17-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Did we even blitz Brees?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Looks like losing to Max Hall woke the Saints up.

Or the Bucs thought the Saints would play just as bad against them so they went to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information