Aqib Talib

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqib Talib

Espn did a story on him today. Just wanted to know what you all think of him? I love the fact that he takes the ball away from the other team. He's great on that note, but I hate the long bombs he gives up. They kill me... last week the one he gave up to TO, he just let the guy run right by him. I would be happy with less picks if it means him playing better all around CB and not giving up those bombs.

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
    Espn did a story on him today. Just wanted to know what you all think of him? I love the fact that he takes the ball away from the other team. He's great on that note, but I hate the long bombs he gives up. They kill me... last week the one he gave up to TO, he just let the guy run right by him. I would be happy with less picks if it means him playing better all around CB and not giving up those bombs.
    That's funny because i was thinking the samething earlier today. Aqib gets picks, but also gives up a big play every game. Steve Smith TD in week 2, T.O touchdown last game. I'll let the one to Mike Wallace slide because it was BS, but yeah i wish he can be a better all around CB also. He also looks like he shys away from making tackles in run support.

Is there a link to the story ESPN did on him?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

It is in Pat Yasinksas's NFC South Blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
        It is in Pat Yasinksas's NFC South Blog.
        Thanks bro.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information