No announcement yet.

Week 7: Rams @ Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These penalties are ******* killing us. Impossible to get a first down when every drive starts with 1st and 20. Our Oline is pitiful

Comment

Not only that, Receivers can't get open at all. Freeman is barely getting time. Our o-line is terrible and honestly, I think the only guys that we keep our Joseph and Penn. Trueblood is awful in pass protection and declined in the run. Winslow dropped an easy ball that would have been a nice 12 yd gain.

Like honestly, what happened to the team that played well during there 3 wins?

Comment

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Well... We really need to work on our discipline. Too many ******* flags. Our D really buckled down in the second half. And Freeman was there to save the day....again.

First in the NFC South BABY!!!

Comment

Josh 'Oh My Gosh' Freeman did it again!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information