Week 7: Rams @ Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7: Rams @ Bucs

Before the season started i'd chalk this up as an easy win, but now i really don't know. Rams have been playing poorly on the road. It really just depends on whether or not our run D shows up. If not, i see Jackson putting up 150+ yards on the ground. Let's pray to god i'm wrong.

So what are your predictions and thoughts?

Discuss....

Mike Will & V-Jax

Saints game took away so much of my confidence in this team, its crazy. The defense has regressed.. how are we going to stop Jackson?
    save Freeman

Comment

I predict buttsecks, and lots of it with our team on the wrong end.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Lets see if our young guys can respond to the ass beating of last week and play the run with some intensity. The only problem is that they havent been able to do that in 3 weeks.
        save Freeman

Comment

I think we'll still take this one. Sure we got spanked by the Saints, but they are the reigning Superbowl champions and a damn good team. We have to do our best to keep Jackson under 100 yards. A home game against the Rams is one we have to win.

Comment

As great as the Rams story has been, they still haven't proven anything on the road yet, playing unforgettable games in Oakland and Detroit.

Comment

You guys play bad on the road and we play bad at home. So it's an even playing field.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

It sounds like the Rams are good on turf, bad on grass. I think this is a win.
                It is a must that we start fast, put it on Bradford shoulders to win the game, not Jackson.

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

We better tackle better tho, I have never seen so many missed tackles - or their RB get tackled but fall forward 3 or 4 yards...

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

Originally posted by KennyG View Post
                    It sounds like the Rams are good on turf, bad on grass. I think this is a win.
                    It is a must that we start fast, put it on Bradford shoulders to win the game, not Jackson.
                    Rams worst game this season was on turf.

Comment

Roy Miller needs to be demoted. No longer Miller Time. Dude was a human blocking sled for New Orleans and Cincinnati. The rest of the issues are fundamental. Morris needs to go live tackling all week and really emphasize gap integrity.

Oh and please please please, no more 3-3-5 if you aren't going to blitz out of it.

Comment

I'm really interested to see Roy Miller this week. He looked like he was developing into a great NT the first 2 weeks and that was against great competition. The past 2 weeks he has been getting washed down the line the majority of the time and he just seems confused. He is running down the line of scrimmage on his own giving the RBs huge cutback lanes.

We need the entire team to return to @Panthers-form.
                        save Freeman

Comment

From the injuries that matter most (ESPN's Pat Yasinskas)

Buccaneers. Defensive tackle Brian Price has been declared out with a pelvis injury. Fullback Earnest Graham is listed as questionable and didn’t practice Friday. Guard Davin Joseph is listed as questionable, but he went through a full practice. Their other starting guard, Keydrick Vincent, is listed as questionable and didn’t practice. If Vincent can’t play, the Bucs will have to start rookie Ted Larsen.
                          LINK

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

I want to see what Larsen is made of.

Comment

Watching this game is making me vomit. Both Rams TD drives, Talib drops 2 drive ending INT's. On the next play after each of them, Bradford throws a TD pass. Disgusting.

Penalties are destroying this team. Every big play, Blount has a 14 yd run, called back for Holding. Freeman throws a nice 15 yd pass to winslow, holding.

We get a turnover and have the ball inside the 10, penalties bring us back to the 30. Down right awful.

I can't even talk about the run defense. Honestly, the only 2 guys that are playing well are Barber and Black. RUUD IS GARBAGE!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information