• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your favorite Bucs hat(s)

http://www.lids.com/did/199

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_...uccaneers_Hats

Here are some of mine:

Actually own this one:

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

The only Buccaneers hat I own is the one that I picked up when I went to the draft earlier this year. It's fairly generic, but a nice draft day souvenir!

I do however prefer fitted caps when I wear them.

Comment

Lids has a nice fitted old school one. You should check it out.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Yeah I like the Lids ones. I wish I'd picked one up when I was in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
          Lids has a nice fitted old school one. You should check it out.

Man, you have no idea how much I wish they had new era 59Fifty MLB authentic style hats for NFL teams. I have every Rays hats imaginable, MLB and MILB. All I want is an all red Bucs fitted with the MLB authentic style fit. I'm a hat snob now because of the way the MLB hats fit and I hate the way the dang stretch fit hats feel. The Mitchell & Ness has a good fit and I'm in the minority on this but I really don't like the old throw back unis, I have nothing but bad memories of those uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            Yeah I like the Lids ones. I wish I'd picked one up when I was in the states.
            just order one online, mate.

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 10-28-2010, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information