Have we ever had a QB....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we ever had a QB....

like Josh that everyone feels can win a game by himself?

Does anyone know what our other QB's records were after their first 16 starts?

Dilfer, Garcia, Brad Johnson, Shaun King, Doug Williams, etc...

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

I have lived in Tampa Bay since the Dilfer, Testaverde days and have watched quite a bit of the games and no I have never seen a QB in a Bucs uniform that could win a game by his self like Freeman. Freeman is possibly the best QB to ever actually be good in a Bucs uniform...better than Brad Johnson during the Super Bowl year

Thanks BoneKrusher
    IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

Josh is just flat out a baller! He might have been the steal of the 2009 draft, since many people weren't high on him.

Also, did anyone watch the sounds of the game from week 7 right before that drive when we won the game.

Raheem goes to Josh: "We need 7 Big 5. We need 7"

Josh Freeman to Rah: " I Got You"

I love that! It seems like nothing phases him and produces when it matters most.

Also loved what Charles Davis had to say.
      " If you want to beat Tampa Bay, put them away before the 4th Quarter."

I LOVE ME SOME FREE!

Comment

Link

Great read regarding Josh's first 16 games compared to other Tampa QBs and notable NFL QBs.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information