No announcement yet.

Week 9: Bucs at Falcons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruud was running away from contact, and Blount missed the 1st down by running to the right. Bad loss that hopefully doesn't completely wipe out the team.

Comment

At the end of the day the game was much closer than I thought it was going to be. Even with Freeman not having a very good day they were within a yard of having the lead with about 3 minutes left. That's encouraging, when you compare this game to the NO and PIT games, but extremely frustrating to be so close to taking the lead late.

A lot of games left to play.
      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Bucs say Coach to QB transmitter somehow went out during critical goal line series

LINK

Thoughts?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
          Bucs say Coach to QB transmitter somehow went out during critical goal line series

LINK

Thoughts?
          I think they need to deal with that kind of stuff. Shouldn't a coach or the backup QB be able to send in the play via hand signals.
          Last edited by Watchman; 11-08-2010, 06:44 PM.
          "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-Falcons-recap

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information