Give me some Mike LBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me some Mike LBs

that I should try and watch before the college season ends.

Thanks in advance.

Some notable LBs I have rounded up from another site (I just don't know who would be a Mike in our defense.):

Sturdivant, UNC Height: 6-2. Weight: 232. Projected 40 Time: 4.62.

Carter, UNC Height: 6-3. Weight: 225. Projected 40 Time: 4.55.

Hightower, Alabama Height: 6-4. Weight: 250. Projected 40 Time: 4.85.

Ayers, UCLA Height: 6-4. Weight: 252. Projected 40 Time: 4.64.

Jones, Michigan St. Height: 6-1. Weight: 228. Projected 40 Time: 4.61.

Lewis, Oklahoma Height: 6-2. Weight: 232. Projected 40 Time: 4.50.

Foster, Washington Height: 6-2. Weight: 244. Projected 40 Time: 4.74.

Herzlich, Boston College Height: 6-4. Weight: 238. Projected 40 Time: 4.69.

Bradham, FSU Height: 6-3. Weight: 235. Projected 40 Time: 4.54.

Sheppard, LSU Height: 6-3. Weight: 239. Projected 40 Time: 4.62.

Matthews, Oregon Height: 6-2. Weight: 235. Projected 40 Time: 4.76.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Its a solid bunch to pick from in the 2nd/3rd rounds. The Black to MLB idea is worth considering though.
    save Freeman

Comment

But which ones would be on top of your list?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

I havent really focused on MLBs (or the draft in general) but my favorites are Sturdivant, Sheppard, Irving, and maybe Jones (but hes kinda small). A lot of the guys on that list arent Mikes.
        save Freeman

Comment

Cool. Thanks, bro.

Irving is kinda small for the Mike I would want.

Sheppard is alright, will look out for some youtube vids of his.

Comment

I love Sheppard and I think is an ideal fit. A beast against the run and excels in coverage. I still think moving Black to MLB and starting Watson is the best bet and allows us to address other positions in the draft

Comment

Completely agree, bucfan. Just wanted to pick the board's brains a bit.

A LB corps of WOLB Hayes, MOLB Black and SOLB Watson would be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
                Completely agree, bucfan. Just wanted to pick the board's brains a bit.

A LB corps of WOLB Hayes, MOLB Black and SOLB Watson would be interesting to see.
                I saw Watson yesterday in for two plays and he was disruptive in attacking the backfield and laid out roddy white from making a catch. Kid has talent to be successful and I thought we drafted a steal when we got him in the 7th round.

Comment

Again, agree completely. Saw that as well. Can't wait to see him on the field more.

Comment

Bynes from Auburn is another to keep an eye on.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information