X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talib and Faine placed on IR

LINK

Well it was a good season to this point. lol

Glad Biggers had a good game, so that he is confident heading into the final 4 games.

I guess Hardman will get the start at RG, with Zuttah at C, too.

They HAVE to activate Brandon Carter now, right? lol

Lastly, does this mean the end of Faine's time in Tampa? Pretty hefty salary for 2011 for a guy who has trouble staying healthy in his 8+ years in the league.
    Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 12-06-2010, 04:34 PM.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

I'm pretty sure that James Lee has backed up at guard during his several years with the Bucs. I could possibly see him shifting to RG and Trueblood moving back to RT.

Although if the team is happy with his development at tackle I guess Hardman will get the start. Scary thought.

Comment

There goes any hope we had. Just can't see us overcoming losing our starting safety, our best defensive player, our best offensive lineman and our starting Center and overcoming it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        There goes any hope we had. Just can't see us overcoming losing our starting safety, our best defensive player, our best offensive lineman and our starting Center and overcoming it.
        Donald Penn is still starting...

But wow Talib injury is a backbreaker. More experience for Myron Lewis!
        save Freeman

Comment

I think we will still win our next three games, although it becomes a bit more difficult. Biggers has been great so I have no doubt he can be a capable starter and I like the idea of Myron getting more playing time now. He will probably be the nickel corner next year any way.

The injuries to the O-Line could hurt the most, although I think we will still be able to do enough in run blocking to get Blount going and Caddy going on passing downs.

We can still easily beat Seattle, Washington and Detroit giving us a 10 win season. All we can do is win the games we have ahead of us and hope other results go our way.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            I'm pretty sure that James Lee has backed up at guard during his several years with the Bucs. I could possibly see him shifting to RG and Trueblood moving back to RT.
            I really like this idea, it lets us get the 5 best guys on the field and I am sure Raheem has been stressing about putting Trueblood back in a little bit. Maybe they really like rookie Hardman though? At least we have some options.

I really like Lee, I hope he is our starting RT next year.
            save Freeman

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information