Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald McCoy 2010 highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-YP5QY_4ZA

Last edited by Me Likey Rookies; 01-08-2011, 12:02 AM.
    save Freeman

Nice job MLR.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Not that impressive, I noticed most of his "highlights" were against teams whose coaches got fired.

Comment

Originally posted by YoJoeBucsFan View Post
        Not that impressive, I noticed most of his "highlights" were against teams whose coaches got fired.
        John Harbaugh got fired? Aren't they playing in the playoffs sunday?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

only 2 sacks vs Harbaugh. BUST!

bullg8rdaddy, can you post this on pewterreport? i never reupped after they changed the website.
          save Freeman

Comment

Will do, sir.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

DUN

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/i...6.new.html#new

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                John Harbaugh got fired? Aren't they playing in the playoffs sunday?
                He didn't have any in that game. His main "highlights" were against terrible teams with terrible lines. When he played against quality OL he didn't have impressive performances.

Comment

He had 2 sacks against Baltimore.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-season-around

Comment

bunch of haters in the PR thread. his best games were late in the season against CAR, SF, and BAL but then he got injured.
                    save Freeman

Comment

You should sign back up....it's free.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information