Would you guys do this trade with the Falcons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you guys do this trade with the Falcons

Falcons receive #4 overall to take Joe Thomas (assuming CJ is gone is the only way I see this happening)

Tampa receives #8 overall to take Okoye, our 3rd (#75 overall) and our 2008 2nd rounder.

I think it works for all parties involved. How do you guys feel about it?

I think it works good for both parties. Gruden does have interest in Okoye and if he could receive a 3rd this year and a 2nd next year and still get Okoye that would be beneficial to him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Vickissick07 View Post
      Falcons receive #4 overall to take Joe Thomas (assuming CJ is gone is the only way I see this happening)

Tampa receives #8 overall to take Okoye, our 3rd (#75 overall) and our 2008 2nd rounder.

I would be surprised if we would do that sort of trade with a division rival.

I would personally take Thomas before I traded him to the Falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by Vickissick07 View Post

If Quinn wasn't their, I'd take the deal in a heartbeat.

Comment

It's a great trade for us, but I don't think the Falcons are looking to move up.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I like the idea of trading down if CJ is gone, I just dont see it happening with the Falcons.

After watching more highlights and analysis, I am actually starting to like Landry and Carriker more than Okoye.

I wouldnt even mind a trade down with Buffalo at #12 if they are targeting AD, we could likely get Okoye or Carriker at that spot.

Comment

I'd do that for sure, but a divisional trade is very unlikely

Comment

I would do that in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
                  I like the idea of trading down if CJ is gone, I just dont see it happening with the Falcons.

After watching more highlights and analysis, I am actually starting to like Landry and Carriker more than Okoye.

I wouldnt even mind a trade down with Buffalo at #12 if they are targeting AD, we could likely get Okoye or Carriker at that spot.
                  Those players you mentioned are the 4 that I would accept us drafting! :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

hypothetically, IF we did draft Carriker, which I see as unlikely, what position would he play DE or DT?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucsfan View Post
                      hypothetically, IF we did draft Carriker, which I see as unlikely, what position would he play DE or DT?
                      UT for sure

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                        UT for sure
                        Agreed, and he could likely start day 1. I am not sure that Okoye could.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
                          Agreed, and he could likely start day 1. I am not sure that Okoye could.
                          I would start Carriker from Day 1, but I think Okoye would benefit from sitting for 6-8 weeks. His age is a huge positive thing for him, but it could also hinder him initially.

Comment

If Gruden didn't have a supposed "man-crush" on Okoye I'd say there's a 50-50 chance of us taking Carriker if we were looking for a UT.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The only way I do that trade is if the Falcons give use their 1 and both 2's.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information