The Worst Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Pick

What would be the worst pick the Bucs could possibly make with #4 overall? I think it's Jamarcus Russel. Or Brady Quinn.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Excluding guys that have no shot (Reggie Ball, Jeff Samardzija, etc.), I'd have to agree with you. Looking at Scott's top 10, those are the 2 I would least like us to pick.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Adrian Peterson. Along with the QBs.

Comment

Laron Landry........

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

J-Mac without a doubt in my opinion. He is just not suited to Grudens West Coast Offense. He would prosper in a much more vertical offense and I don't fancy the idea of changing an offense and basing it around one player.

Comment

Adrian Peterson, it would just make zero sense.

Comment

Either of the QB's.

I would struggle to understand it if we brought another QB in to "learn the system" - how often have we heard that gem when a QB has been struggling.

If a QB does come our way then i'd hope that he would be a day 1 starter

Comment

Adrian Peterson would be the worst, then Alan Branch.

I dont understand why you guys are picking the QB's as the worst possible pick. It's the most important position on the team, and we have not had any long term stability at the position.

In a perfect world, Chris Simms will set the league on fire, sign a long term deal, and be our QB for the next 5-10 years. But I am not holding my breath. If CJ and JT are both gone, I would have no problem selecting either one of the QBs.

We have an elite pick at #4 overall, and we should be taking an elite player. IMO, elite players in this draft include CJ, JT, AD, Russell, and Quinn (all offensive players). Eliminating AD leaves us with one of CJ, JT, or a QB at the #4 spot. While trading down looks great on paper, it can be very difficult to do come draft day.

A 19-year old DT and a great S would not qualify as elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
                  Adrian Peterson would be the worst, then Alan Branch.

I dont understand why you guys are picking the QB's as the worst possible pick. It's the most important position on the team, and we have not had any long term stability at the position.

In a perfect world, Chris Simms will set the league on fire, sign a long term deal, and be our QB for the next 5-10 years. But I am not holding my breath. If CJ and JT are both gone, I would have no problem selecting either one of the QBs.

We have an elite pick at #4 overall, and we should be taking an elite player. IMO, elite players in this draft include CJ, JT, AD, Russell, and Quinn (all offensive players). Eliminating AD leaves us with one of CJ, JT, or a QB at the #4 spot. While trading down looks great on paper, it can be very difficult to do come draft day.

A 19-year old DT and a great S would not qualify as elite.
                  smh.........

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I agree about Branch, he is slightly behind the QBs on my list.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I actually very much agree with Booger. We might have number of QBs, but we don't have any good ones. Im not thrilled with Simms as the future, Garcia isn't the future and Im not sure he'll be better than Simms for the present.

I'd rather have a QB than a RB who will play half the game or a DT who won't dominat in our system.
                      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information