Give us your Top 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us your Top 4 picks

While trading down and accumulating an extra pick or two sounds real nice, the strong likelihood is that we stay put at #4 and make a selection.

We have heard who you dont want, but make your list of top 4 players that you would take at the #4 slot.

Mine as follows:

1. OT Joe Thomas
    2. WR Calvin Johnson
    3. QB Brady Quinn
    4. DE Gaines Adams

While it isnt likely that Russell falls to #4, I just cant picture him being a good fit for the Buccaneers. I know that we have beaten the JT vs CJ debate to death, but I am staying with Joe Thomas being the top player on the Bucs board.

Take JT and move Petitgout to LG.

1. CJ
    2. Landry
    3. Adams
    3 a. Okoye

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Wow Booger, that's absolutely the worst board I've ever seen. Not a single soul wants us to take Thomas over CJ, so you're all by yourself there. Then you put Quinn & Adams in there, ugh!

1. CJ
      2. Okoye
      3. Landry
      4. Anderson

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        Wow Booger, that's absolutely the worst board I've ever seen. Not a single soul wants us to take Thomas over CJ, so you're all by yourself there. Then you put Quinn & Adams in there, ugh!
        I knew that you would like it.

Not a single soul that posts on this message board wants JT over CJ (which is like 5 people), but I can guarantee that the percentage of educated Bucs fans who would take JT is higher than you think.

The Cardinals have two amazing WR's, and they still stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
          I knew that you would like it.

Not a single soul that posts on this message board wants JT over CJ (which is like 5 people), but I can guarantee that the percentage of educated Bucs fans who would take JT is higher than you think.

It's not about position, it's about value. Joe Thomas isn't the elite prospect that he is made out to be, and CJ deserves all of his acclaim. I don't think a short-armed Tackle that has leverage problems will help our QBs get the ball past the line of scrimmage.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

1. CJ
            2. Okoye
            3. Landry
            4. Anderson
            why Anderson over Adams?

didnt this same Cards team take their "franchise" LT with the number 2 overall pick and wat....never made the playoffs? there are two sides to every story not just the one that fits your arguement

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Joe Thomas isn't the elite prospect that he is made out to be, and CJ deserves all of his acclaim.
              Clearly a difference of opinion, not fact.

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                didnt this same Cards team take their "franchise" LT with the number 2 overall pick and wat....never made the playoffs? there are two sides to every story not just the one that fits your arguement
                Not really a fair comment, as Davis was clearly a bust. Obviously if JT was a bust, it would kind of kill the argument of taking him over CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
                  Not really a fair comment, as Davis was clearly a bust. Obviously if JT was a bust, it would kind of kill the argument of taking him over CJ.
                  Leonard was not really a bust, he had some decent years and is making a ton of money in Dallas. Its just he was not the value of a top 5 pick. Kenyatta was a bust, Davis is still a starting caliber OL then is solid. But how is it not a fair comment? WR, nor LT made an impact on that abysmal Ari franchise

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

1. Calvin Johnson
                    2. Joe Thomas
                    3. Gaines Adams
                    4. Brady Quinn

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      1. Calvin Johnson
                      2. Joe Thomas
                      3. Gaines Adams
                      4. Brady Quinn
                      so i guess its clear your not for taking defense early....

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                        so i guess its clear your not for taking defense early....
                        Some people get caught up in the hype of overrated prospects and forget what their true needs are....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

CJ
                          Okoye
                          JT
                          Adams

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

1: CJ
                            2: Okoye
                            3: JT
                            4:Gaines Adams

EDIT: Or, the exact same thing as BeansDooma XP.

Comment

I apologise for making a list in a thread that says "give us your Top 4 picks'. They are mine and I am entitled too them.

I am also querying the 'overrated prospect tag' used by etk. At our current position at #4 I really don't think the Bucs can make a wrong pick, any one of the 5 or 6 players we have a shot at are going to improve the franchise.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information